forum

[resolved] most of my maps are unplayed now

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
leon737
Problem details: Well I start Osu! today and when I click Solo to play some maps, the thing for processing all beatmaps (as I would have clicked F5, what I didn't) instantly popped up. So I let it run because I thought there must be a reason for that.
(I didn't touch any files or anything else I shouldn't btw)

So it took about 5 minutes. after the process was finished, I went to my collections to play some maps but all of my collections were gone. I was looking for this in the forums already until I tried the most simple way: to simply restart the game.

after restarting, my collections came back and everything was fine.

so I start playing some maps and I finished a (ranked) map with a decent score and I realized I didn't get any pp for it (at least I should have gained some ranks which I didn't) also I scrolled down in the score to Local, Online etc. and there was nothing as well. so I tabbed out of the score and I saw the map was shown as unranked, first when I click to see the Global ranking, it shows me the map is ranked.

also when I go to 'recently played' there are all my beatmaps listed as never played except the maps I played after starting today AND (which is really weird) 2 maps at 'last 3 months' and one map at 1 month ago (which you will see at the following screenshot:

Here you see the described situation first, with the recently played maps and also you see the map peace sign (TV-edit.) (Which is ranked too) with the question mark. There are also maps I already played AND got a score on it which are marked with the question mark.
Another weird thing is, this question mark isn't at every map. like 20% of my maps are already shown as Ranked (even if I didn't touch them). so if a ranked map has the ranked mark or the question mark is completely random.

Can someone has an answer for it?

osu! version: Stable 20181024.2 (latest)
peppy
This should hopefully fix itself over time (your client will request missing info from the server). In order to fix plays not be ranked, you can change from "local ranking" to "global ranking" at song select.
Topic Starter
leon737

peppy wrote:

This should hopefully fix itself over time (your client will request missing info from the server). In order to fix plays not be ranked, you can change from "local ranking" to "global ranking" at song select.

Well I think this is the answer that makes the most sense.
I see at the bottom appearing something that says receiving data, I guess this is the request of the missing info as you say. so if it doesn't fix itself with that, I guess I have to select Global ranking then.

Thanks for the answer peppy, I appreciate it, I'll mark this thread as solved then. :)
For some reason all of the maps that I had decided to move to the unplayed section does anybody know why?