forum

Tapping too fast

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mpgion45
lately I have been trying the 4.5/4.7 stars maps, my jumps are ok, but in the streams I just can't sink with the song and I end up spamming... I know I havn't spend a lot of hours in to the game and maybe is just a practice issue but I want some advice to get better; anything goes.
lonkor
get over it, in order to get better at this game you are gonna have to play it. there are no magic tricks
Topic Starter
mpgion45

lonkor wrote:

get over it, in order to get better at this game you are gonna have to play it. there are no magic tricks
yes I know that, I just wanted to know if there are some ways to slow down
DXPOHIHIHI
Tapping too fast or your just streaming too early?
lonkor

mpgion45 wrote:

lonkor wrote:

i know a way that will absolutely work: play the game
worst fl player
tap slower
Xirai
practice streaming maps with different bpm
Syneergy
Hit each note, listen to the rhythm of the song
Topic Starter
mpgion45

szkiller wrote:

Tapping too fast or your just streaming too early?
fast tapping, I had the bar on the bottom of the screen to help me see that
SpasticSurgeon

mpgion45 wrote:

lonkor wrote:

Play like AR 8 to force yourself to hear the tempo of the stream and maps that you can actually get 90+ acc on. You probably aren't getting good acc on 4.5/4.7 stars
Topic Starter
mpgion45

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

mpgion45 wrote:

lonkor wrote:

Play like AR 8 to force yourself to hear the tempo of the stream and maps that you can actually get 90+ acc on. You probably aren't getting good acc on 4.5/4.7 stars

I'll try this thanks.
PS: my acc on 4.3/4.5 stars maps is around 90%