Kawayi Rika
Moe Garven :3
Kotone
Lon<3
banvi
Woooooooo omedeto~!!
Topic Starter
Garven
Dang, that was fast, haha. Thanks a bunch, 'trot 'n Kurai. And of course thanks to everyone that helped out with the mapset! Now go enjoy the jumpy madness. q:
kaizopro
awesome song there
Melophobia
omedeto~
yoshilove
omedeto~ :)

tanoshiii!!!
Kanari
Congrats ~
spboxer3
congratz~恭喜摟^^
Thite
grats :)
No_Gu
Gratz
Aurele
Yay, Gratz Garven. (:
Dark_Ai

Kawayi Rika wrote:

Moe Garven :3
Moe Rika HAHAHAHAHAHA NO! LIE!!!!!!!!

anyway gratz~ :3
YTYuyu
oh yey congratz on the rank Garven-sama ;)
BeatofIke
Great for single tapping practice. Good map.
Congrats!
Ulysses
Congrats!
Garven鬼畜
Stefan
20.7 Mil. on Insane.
noface.png
Beren
omedeto
Topic Starter
Garven

Stefan wrote:

20.7 Mil. on Insane.
noface.png
Thanks for playing!
Andrea

Stefan wrote:

20.7 Mil. on Insane.
noface.png
Because Garven can, that's all.
Stefan
Garven, I just took Z e o n's Score as Example (Well, some more people reached also +20 Mil. on the Diff with No Mod) and if people makes exception on this, the next one will come to make an exception for a Diff with a Score of 20,8 Mil.
16-20m = Rare cases, for insane difficulties that are long and challenging enough to justify such a high score.
Otherwise: The map needs to go for Approval instead of Ranking.
This always counts and to be fair, this should goes for ALL Mappers. There should be no exceptions for special reasons.

Andrea, I already see that BATs/MATs have some special privileges like I saw at SUPERSONICO - cat's dance by wcx19911123 where all Diffs goes over 4:30 (4:34 exactlly) and where Shiirn means that this does not make a big difference.
Well, four does not do this, yes, but I'm talking about the fairness and about the rules.
Sey
Omg Garven...
Whatever you did there, it's a master piece! I love it ♥
Congrats!
Lissette
*.* <3
Yuzeyun

Stefan wrote:

16-20m = Rare cases, for insane difficulties that are long and challenging enough to justify such a high score.
Otherwise: The map needs to go for Approval instead of Ranking.
This always counts and to be fair, this should goes for ALL Mappers. There should be no exceptions for special reasons.
20.001.942 SS nomod
OH MY GOD IT'S ABOVE 20M IT SHOULD GO TO APP.

Um, I think these values are sort of approximations, they're set as round values (You talk as if it was 16,000,000 - 20,000,000) and most likely have a margin (maybe +5% or +10% as they're the most common, which gives 21-22m highest margincap.) so this highscore for ranking can be totally normal for me. >.>;
Sshead
Just some nitpicking. The producer for this song is Ishifuro, not Ishiburo.
Topic Starter
Garven
Ah whoops, it is indeed 石風呂. Shoulda looked a little deeper. Ah well.
YoshiOST
that picture legasp.. change it.. though its been a year...