forum

Judging Call: osu! Mapping Olympiad #5 - osu!standard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chaos
Hello everyone,

We're thrilled to finally announce Virtual Self as a Featured Artist and we're hosting an Olympiad mapping contest to help celebrate! As always, we need a team of skilled judges who have the ability and availability to judge the incoming entries.

To read about the contest itself, please check the contest page.

Moving forward from this contest onward, we will be assembling dedicated judging teams to judge future contests. The team will consist of enough members so that the entire team will not have to judge each contest. This will allow for judges to skip judging contests to take a break, participate in a contest, etc.

If you are interested in becoming a judge for this contest please send a message to Chaos or reply below by November 16th (osu!standard only at this time). You can also send me a message at any time if you're interested in judging future standard contests but not this one. Upcoming contests for each game mode will gather their own judge teams later on so please hold off contacting any of the Olympiad organizers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I'll do my best to address them.

~Chaos