this is a big skin for big bois

Song selection

Mods

Gameplay

Ranking panel

Download

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2ixlaaiva8i1v4/corrupted_eclipse.osk/file
Lyawi
never seen such a skin before, cool - but definitely not going to be my main skin since my eyes "hurt" when used for longer.
Topic Starter
LAGMYR

Lyawi wrote:

never seen such a skin before, cool - but definitely not going to be my main skin since my eyes "hurt" when used for longer.

yea i totally get that, not really for playability mostly just for fun
marcelo
Change this into HD only. SD doesnt work, its just the same HD elements but its renamed. Looks like you didnt really read how to do the osu!HDtoSD instructions.
jelo0916
SD version not working...
SD resolution is the same as the HD resolution...
cxtclxw
Can you add numbers inside of the circles? Because that would really help.
xXInvalidXx
I really like it! What font did you use for the text?
_Blurry
The skin is broken for me. Everything is way bigger than it should be.
Probably something wrong with the resoluton im using do you have any suggestions :o :?:
Baylego
Can you make the gameplay stuff without the chormatic aberration, I do like it, but it's hurting my eyes too much.
marcelo

Baylego wrote:

Can you make the gameplay stuff without the chormatic aberration, I do like it, but it's hurting my eyes too much.

its the theme of the skin lol. not for gameplay, its for eye candy
Nia Alexandria
This skin isn't working for me :(((
Matt2e2

itzmeagr wrote:

This skin isn't working for me :(((

Try using this program on the skin folder. Then reload the skin with CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + S.
[-Rias-]
16:9 :(
Ashiido
is it just me or there are a lot of not working parts in the game or the skin because
1. Default cursor
2. all the backgrounds from fail background, pause and the song selection are pretty much default
3. as i said about default the circles are also default (but still in one color which is the white)
4. can't say much about it but i guess i have a small screen pc like the resolution of 1366x768

i don't know if this skin is made only for widescreens but hey! the video from skinhouse on youtube isn't that bad but at least make is usable on small screens like i have thanks for reading and sorry for wasting some of your time! :D
Matt2e2

Ashiido wrote:

is it just me or there are a lot of not working parts in the game or the skin because
1. Default cursor
2. all the backgrounds from fail background, pause and the song selection are pretty much default
3. as i said about default the circles are also default (but still in one color which is the white)
4. can't say much about it but i guess i have a small screen pc like the resolution of 1366x768

i don't know if this skin is made only for widescreens but hey! the video from skinhouse on youtube isn't that bad but at least make is usable on small screens like i have thanks for reading and sorry for wasting some of your time! :D

Again, just use this program on the skin's folder to fix your problem. Also make sure to enable overwriting.
hakomary_

Ashiido wrote:

1. Default cursor

Because this skin is created for the HD monitors only, this information is written at the head of this topic(only "HD", not the "SD/HD" abbreviation).
- Shuya
thank you so much for including the .psd file <3
Seva
really like it but i really wished there was a skip button and optional followpoints
CryptoChan
images fell off, can you reupload them?
paper2222
9/10 skin OwO

please skin target practice
also skin the buttons that's for delete, edit, etc.
DJSevas
Guys, I can't download this skin!( Please give me a new link (old link not working)
ACECOLF
It dosent work on mine :(
kamalite
"not for playabilty just for fun" ??? boi just slapped Seoul skin defaults and i got skin thats playable and lit af
SleevelessWNDR
I know this is an "eye candy" skin. But ive been popping them big boi plays with it. Its really good and creative. I like how 100 and 50 are aflash of color instead of a distracting number.
Querneu
The skin isn't working for me
Matt2e2

Querneu wrote:

The skin isn't working for me

This skin was made with HD resolutions in mind, meaning it only works for resolutions that have a height of 800 pixels or more. To fix that, you just need to run this program on the skin's folder.

By the way, please read the other replies before commenting about an issue next time. This same issue has been pointed out and replied to several times here.
cxckslayer02
For those who want to play the Skin in SD and are to lazy to rename and resize everything:
Open your osu! directory and find a ".cfg" file like this: "osu!.User.cfg" (in that case not your osu! User but the name of your Computer).
So open "osu!.User.cfg" with Notepad++ press ctrl+f and just search "highres".
It will lead you to "Highresolution=0".
Just change the value from "0" to "1" and start osu! normally.
Now you should be able to play HD skins in SD.
ludilud1234

hav wrote:

Lyawi wrote:

yea i totally get that, not really for playability mostly just for fun
nu