forum

Custom group/sort options

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Toxi
I mean like the bars on top. There is enough space up there to at least add two more options, and even then we could do what we do with excessive chat rooms and just stack them behind each other. That way we can have custom (nameable?) sections up there for however we want our maps ordered.

This is the area im talking about: https://imgur.com/gallery/SIlUDbn
Death
Can't you just use collections for grouping maps? This request describes collections nearly perfectly, custom (nameable) sections for grouping maps.

How would someone define their own way of sorting maps? You can't just name the option "sort by third letter of the title" and expect it to work.
Topic Starter
Toxi

Death wrote:

Can't you just use collections for grouping maps? This request describes collections nearly perfectly, custom (nameable) sections for grouping maps.

How would someone define their own way of sorting maps? You can't just name the option "sort by third letter of the title" and expect it to work.

Oh, thats not at all what im saying, sorry if it came across like that. I mean that we should be able to chose custom options for group and sort and set it as one of those pink bars, EG if we want to sort into star categories but inside said categories the maps are listen my author or mapper, etc.