posted
Total Posts
show more
jonathanlfj
yes please
lolcubes
WHERE DID THE TAIKO DIFF GO?! ;__;

[General]
  1. Tags: Remove Fiya from tags because you removed his taiko diff. YOU FIEND! ;_;
[Insane]
  1. OD8 should be considered. OD7 is really easy on this map. OD->AR difference of 2 is kinda bad too, especially since hard is OD7 which fits quite nicely.
  2. 00:13:218 (1) - Whoa there. This is kinda of a really sudden huge jump. It's not really that fitting, a smaller jump is fine though.
  3. 00:44:709 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Not really a fan of supercompressed streams, any chance you can do this differently?
  4. 01:06:587 (1,2) - ??????????????? :D
[Hard]
  1. 00:10:566 (5,1,2) - This spacing can be confusing. It's a hard after all. Should probably make it more consistent.
  2. 00:28:798 (6) - I don't really wanna be a PITA but I think the new 3point algorythm would work a lot better for this slider. I mean, the blanket is kinda shabby and since this part stays on screen long it's easy to notice.
  3. 00:46:698 (3,4) - Yeah, this is too much for a hard. Should get repositioned a bit.
[Normal]
  1. HP4/OD4 is a standard Normal setting. OD3 -> OD7 is a really really bad spread.
  2. 00:53:991 (2) - Why not start it at 00:53:825 and stack on top of 1? Follows the music much better.
  3. 01:15:207 (2) - Same here, no real reason for this to not start at 01:15:041 cause it follows the music much better.
  4. 01:19:848 (6) - A new combo would be appropriate.
  5. 01:19:848 (6,7) - Ok, I think you should change this. This doesn't really represent the music nicely. What you could do is, you move 01:21:173 (7) to 01:21:008 and then you either make it close enough to the previous slider, or you remove a repeat from the returning slider and reposition this slider a little. I would prefer the latter but it's up to you how you handle this.
  6. 01:27:140 (4,5) - Just a minor design suggestion: Why not end the map somewhere else rather than a corner? Such an end feels kinda random to me haha. Nothing really major, just some small reposition could do the trick, but it's up to you.
[Easy]
  1. HP1 is easy, but HP2 is also easy. HP2?
  2. Tickrate 2 should be considered, sounds better (especially in the chorus).
  3. 00:09:903 (3) - Remove whistle perhaps? It ruins the rhythm you already established before.
  4. 00:55:980 - 01:05:925 - In this whole section claps are on downbeats, and then later you used them on 3rd white ticks. You should seriously think of some consistency cause it sounds bad like this. I would recommend 3rd white ticks for the claps in this whole kiai.
  5. 01:23:825 (2) - Same thing about the clap.
Yeah, nothing really major but some stuff should get changed.
Topic Starter
Nyquill

lolcubes wrote:

WHERE DID THE TAIKO DIFF GO?! ;__; I bun dem

[General]
  1. Tags: Remove Fiya from tags because you removed his taiko diff. YOU FIEND! ;_;
Skrillex bun dem

[Insane]
  1. OD8 should be considered. OD7 is really easy on this map. OD->AR difference of 2 is kinda bad too, especially since hard is OD7 which fits quite nicely. fuck da popo OD7 is lief (yeah I'll change that)
  2. 00:13:218 (1) - Whoa there. This is kinda of a really sudden huge jump. It's not really that fitting, a smaller jump is fine though. fineeeeeeeee
  3. 00:44:709 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Not really a fan of supercompressed streams, any chance you can do this differently? idk I think I r pro wit dis strem dats why I want dis to get runked like dis.... idk.... tsm.
  4. 01:06:587 (1,2) - ??????????????? :D
:D
IDK WHAT DO WITH MPX AND MERCHAT DIFFS I GO TRY TO FIND THEM AND POKE THEM WITH A STICK.

UPDATE WILL FOLLOW
Magicphoenix
http://puu.sh/3fMwn.osu
changed 3rd suggestion
MMzz
Gosh Nyquill, way to make cubes upset. >:
merchat7
I prefer tick rate 2 on Easy since lot of slider tick with low slider velocity look really bad imo. I find that with slider tick, the aesthetic side is more noticeable then the auditive side.

Regarding claps, I'm using them to emphasize the downbeat. I'm a bit unsure why I put them on the third white tick in the first place, so I removed them except for 01:04:599 (3) - and 01:05:262 (4) - It goes well with accent of vocal. 01:10:897 (5) - It goes nice with piano sound. After looking at this part for a bit, I remembered now, I want to make the second part of kiai time sounds more intense. So I emphasized the downbeat with finish and third white tick with clap. However, I decide to still remove the clap since it doesn't sound too nice now that I listen to it.

Simplify some stuff as well since some parts feel too much like a Normal. Hopefully no silly errors, Don't have much time right now to double check stuff. http://puu.sh/3heq4.osu

While looking at aimod, why does Insane have a red line at 18,853? Also why not add opening to tags?
OnosakiHito
:(

Nyquill wrote:

lolcubes wrote:

WHERE DID THE TAIKO DIFF GO?! ;__; I bun dem
Oh, your mapset is the one I used months ago for my map. lol

@lolcubes: Try it if you want. I think it is good: http://puu.sh/3heWq.zip
lolcubes
@Ono you got the artist wrong. ;)

Spoke to Nyquill about 00:11:560 (2) - in [Hard].
I believe that it would be for the best if it's located somewhere like here: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/817156

This solves the spacing mystery and plays and looks better. Nyquill didn't want to change this without Magicphoenix's consent, so until this gets sorted, I will hold on with the rank. :3
Topic Starter
Nyquill
MPX sent me a PM saying he wants it as is.

Guess it can't be helped then ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌.
lolcubes
Did he say why? Because I really want a reason. Having something unsuitable for a hard diff with a reason "I want it this way" is just lame.

Whatever. Next time please explain the reason why something doesn't get changed.
LunarSakuya
omedetou ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
Kite
congrats :D
RLC

LunarSakuya wrote:

omedetou ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
alacat

LunarSakuya wrote:

omedetou ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
omedetou (「・ω・)「
Frostmourne

congratz :D
kanpakyin
恭喜~
jonathanlfj
yess finally
grat~
- ArC -
how i hate this sliders on easy diff :C
Cobra
Grats, awesome stuff.
Mythol
meow
merchat7
cpmgrats~
Quilt

LunarSakuya wrote:

omedetou ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
omedetouヽ(・∀・)ノ
Ulysses
hard to believe that it has been a year!Congratz!
Oyatsu
Nice map!! Nyquill-san. Congratz!! ^^
LQA20Ans
Yeah finally ranked!

Congratulation :)
NewRulerNA
video offset is not same on every diffs.
Hard:
Video,0,"video.avi"
Easy, Normal, Insane:
Video,160,"video.avi"

and Insane had many unsnapped slider ends.

I think should fix these....
LunarSakuya
Yeah you're right loll
Can't unrank bc I'm on phone atm
popner
Unranked due to unsnapped slider ends in Insane and inconsistent video offset in Hard.

The score need to be wiped.(but not yet)

Any BAT can help to re-rank this since I have no time to do so in about 3 days.

Edit: wrong edit ;_;
Topic Starter
Nyquill
Fixed everything.

Can someone help check the entirety of insane again for slider snapping issues? I checked myself but it might have things I didn't pick up.

>>EDIT: I went and fixed a bunch of small things I noticed when watching players play this after it was ranked, since score is going to be wiped anyways.

Hopefully this improves the map :D
Frostmourne

Nyquill wrote:

Hopefully this improves the map :D
obsessive D:
happy30
Added a few changes (few distance snap, lead-in time)

log: http://puu.sh/3iQyn.txt

Reranked!
RLC
regrats

LunarSakuya wrote:

omedetou ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

happy30 wrote:

00:14 Nyquill: I mean whats the chance that someone will even get to this line
00:14 Nyquill: hahahaha
Mythol
┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
Topic Starter
Nyquill
rip peachick ;~;
Verlaren
Congrats with rank :D
Synchrostar
00:14 Nyquill: (inb4 someone quotes this)
why do i feel so stupid now ;w;
popner
Re-gratz!
LunarSakuya
mata omedetou ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
Nymph
regrats!
Horo
00:14 Nyquill: I mean whats the chance that someone will even get to this line
00:14 Nyquill: hahahaha
00:14 Nyquill: (inb4 someone quotes this)
show more