Final Decision

Drop the Thot
36.36%
Sotarks is a good map maker
63.64%
Total votes: 11
Topic Starter
MamaMercy
My ex from a year ago texted me that she loved me and wanted to get back together.

It was a mutual thing btw, still don't know what to do but I'm thinking about saying no. So I thought, who should i ask? My really good friends? My sister? oh wait, I got a better idea... OT!
abraker
Guys I need help choosing between going to take a graduate school entrance exam or my best friend's Halloween party. On one hand the first choice is just too much work and if I don't go the party then I can't be friends with him anymore. They are also inviting my crush so I really really want go there. What should I do?
Topic Starter
MamaMercy

abraker wrote:

Guys I need help choosing between going to take a graduate school entrance exam or my best friend's Halloween party. On one hand the first choice is just too much work and if I don't go the party then I can't be friends with him anymore. They are also inviting my crush so I really really want go there. What should I do?

Hmm, this seems really important. Have you tried choosing neither of the choices?
abraker
But my crush!!!
Westonini

abraker wrote:

Don't you have like, clones or something?
Topic Starter
MamaMercy

abraker wrote:

But my crush!!!

You know what, go get her, do something no one in OT can.
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

But my crush!!!

cute.
Quibbly
Drop the thot sounds like a new way of saying drop the bass
ColdTooth
drop despacito 9
Westonini

ColdTooth wrote:

drop despacito 9

+1
levesterz
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

Those are some great models and incredible shading.
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

levesterz wrote:

Those are some great models and incredible shading.
ye and all is created in mikumikudance software
johnmedina999
Yeah I know but some MMD videos look pretty bad when compared to others.
VinZentVanDough

johnmedina999 wrote:

Yeah I know but some MMD videos look pretty bad when compared to others.