forum

looking for cringe

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[LS]PositoniX
i am desperate to get karma on reddit. please help me find cringe osu forum posts to post to reddit. if you help you will get absolutely nothing. k go
ColdTooth
look up Ashton's posts
Serraionga
abraker
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/415052
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/576323
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/572599
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/309293
levesterz
ColdTooth

Serraionga wrote:

Oh... this is better.
abraker
^^^
nvm we have a winner
Topic Starter
[LS]PositoniX
that moment when you cant sign in to old.ppy.sh
Quibbly
<insert best osu post>

now beg for mercy
Green Platinum
Imagine having so little in your life that you'd rather witness the failings of others than delve into the things you love and are impassioned by. Sign of as true skid mark on society if you ask me; pretty cringy too.
Topic Starter
[LS]PositoniX

Green Platinum wrote:

Imagine having so little in your life that you'd rather witness the failings of others than delve into the things you love and are impassioned by. Sign of as true skid mark on society if you ask me; pretty cringy too.

If people would agree with you, most of the subreddits im subbed to would not exist, and if they did, no one would post on them, because they would rather do the things they love instead of posting cringe pictures to reddit. Also, most subreddits in reddit have rules that I must filter out all names, so no one will ever know who is the user I'm talking about. They also have a rule against doxing.
Green Platinum

PositoniX wrote:

If people would agree with you, most of the subreddits im subbed to would not exist, and if they did, no one would post on them, because they would rather do the things they love instead of posting cringe pictures to reddit. Also, most subreddits in reddit have rules that I must filter out all names, so no one will ever know who is the user I'm talking about. They also have a rule against doxing.
When it comes to cringe I always think about how I know of so many more 'toxic' or 'cringe' gaming communities than genuinely good ones. Cringe can be a useful tool to weed out detrimental behaviors but in this current internet age it only seems to drive narcissists and those who want internet points. It doesn't encourage a better world so why should I reward shitty people for being shitty? Do you consider the time spent on these subreddits as legitimate time well spent or just procrastination. There is no appeal to me and doesn't yield positive outcomes.
Topic Starter
[LS]PositoniX

Green Platinum wrote:

PositoniX wrote:

When it comes to cringe I always think about how I know of so many more 'toxic' or 'cringe' gaming communities than genuinely good ones. Cringe can be a useful tool to weed out detrimental behaviors but in this current internet age it only seems to drive narcissists and those who want internet points. It doesn't encourage a better world so why should I reward shitty people for being shitty? Do you consider the time spent on these subreddits as legitimate time well spent or just procrastination. There is no appeal to me and doesn't yield positive outcomes.

Next to everything on the internet doesnt encourage a more positive world, either.
poggers13
who is this bro guy and why does he have pro with a zero in his name
Westonini

Quibbly wrote:

now beg for mercy

Quibbly

Westonini wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

now beg for mercy

good..
clover
you

another liberal owned 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
TeeArctic1
Why deny yourself the pleasures of watching others completely fail at life, social cues and norms though? Tragicomic characters are the best. Hence I bequeath upon you: Tik Tok
Now I must away *roleplay can go die hard*