forum

Koji Kondo - Staff Roll (Super Mario 64)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rearmed
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 3:31:51 AM

Artist: Koji Kondo
Title: Staff Roll (Super Mario 64)
Source: Super Mario 64
Tags: Nintendo Video Games
BPM: 212.38
Filesize: 4470kb
Play Time: 03:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.3 stars, 274 notes)
Download: Koji Kondo - Staff Roll (Super Mario 64)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Another Mario song. I checked to see if anyone has mapped this song and it looks like no one has made it yet.
This is the song played at the end of Super Mario 64.
I've only made one difficulty because I'm new at this and I want to make sure that this one is alright.
This is a simple song and I think that the bpm I used is close to perfect.
Please criticize this beatmap as much as you want.
Real1
Being a fan of all the Mario games (made by Nintendo) I felt I had to try this one out.
Full Combo first try, which I guess is a good thing.
Either I sucked or your timing is wrong because I got 40~ 100's. I'm not very good with beatmapping myself, as I'm struggling to get my first beatmap ranked, but I do know one thing: you need another difficulty! :P
Topic Starter
Rearmed
Hey, cool thanks for trying my beatmap.
Now that you've mentioned it real1 the timing does seem a little off. When I test it i don't have any problem with it (but that's probably because my brain trained itself after trying so many times). I don't think the timing is horribly incorrect; it's close enough to sound right, but it still causes people to mess up.
I'll try to fix the bpm and I'll try making another difficulty.
NaomiMinette
Lol... can't believe I just now found this. It's a shame this wasn't finished...
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.