forum

Hidenori Shoji - Cover Of Mute City's Theme (Item Song 1)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rearmed
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, December 15, 2008 at 12:56:04 AM

Artist: Hidenori Shoji
Title: Cover Of Mute City's Theme (Item Song 1)
Source: F-Zero GX/AX
Tags: Video Games Nintendo
BPM: 184.86
Filesize: 3676kb
Play Time: 01:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.15 stars, 120 notes)
Download: Hidenori Shoji - Cover Of Mute City's Theme (Item Song 1)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I checked to see if there were any F-Zero songs on the website and I was shocked to see that there were very few. I think there were only two.

I only made one difficulty because I'm new to this and it would be pretty stupid to make multiple versions only for them to be all wrong. I'm willing to make more difficulties if this beatmap correct.
Starrodkirby86
If you are ever unsure about timing and etc. and decide to make only one difficulty and submit it, then I recommend it should be in Beatmap Help rather then Pending. Pending Beatmaps are for finished songs, and that includes songs with over one difficulty.

Fortunately, your beatmap isn't as bad as other beatmaps with one difficulty that have been lying around here. The timing is semi-correct I guess, I mean, the offset sounds right, though I'm no expert. MixMeister BPM Analyzer gives the BPM somewhere in the 369 range where yours is 400. Try considering that. But I don't want you to jack up the whole map after you changed the BPM or something. :|

At least you used Distance Snapping...I don't know if the whole thing is Distance Snapped and all, but it's more Distanced properly than other beatmaps.
Topic Starter
Rearmed
Wow someone actually looked at this beatmap.

Sorry I forgot to click the beatmap help bubble when I was uploading it. Thanks for the tips. I'll try a different the different bpm. I did use distance snapping (the new updates to osu has distance snap on is the default) but I will try to move notes around so the map will look better.
Thank you for not this ignoring this map because it only had one difficulty.

Darn I bumped the map when I uploaded it again and pressed the beatmap help bubble. I just submitted this map the other day i don't want people to think I'm bumping it every day.
kingcobra52
BPM: 184.86
Offset: 10,865

After you change to that timing, you're probably going to have to remap this entirely since the sliders will be screwed up. (it was playable before though so I won't nuke :P)

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Rearmed
Thanks for the help kingcobra. I redid the map using the bpm and offset that you suggested. Hopefully the song works better now.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.