forum

Monitor location

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_yuri
Which monitor location and size good for improve in osu?

Where is your monitor located?
Deva
As long as you don't intentionally place it somewhere to hinder your performance the location couldn't matter less. Same goes for size.
lewski
I generally keep my monitor on my desk, it really helps me see what I'm doing compared to for example the closet
dung eater
Place the visible spectrum radiator bearing facet in front of the side dominated by the fossil fuel derived protective layer in a way that your photoreceptors give coherent enough sigal to decipher with haste and precision the spatial dimensions at which the objects particular to our interest can be effortlessly discovered.
Xirai
Ceiling, ceiling is a great place...
No srsly. I have an adjustable table, when I play osu I put it higher, cause it's more comfortable for my hand and the monitor is directly in front of me...

When I play games with controller, I put the table down to relax....
ADelicateOrange
I think the only thing that really matters when it comes to that question is your ability to see the entire screen. What I would always recommend if you have the money and computer is a 120hz or 144hz monitor (240hz I think is overkill, but go for it if you have the funds) with <1ms response time. 60 vs 120/144hz is a HUGE difference. Heck even 60 vs 75 is noticeable to me.