Utada Hikaru - On and On

posted
Total Posts
66
show more
Kokatsu
Mod from my queue~
I was too lazy to mod this earlier, sorry for that.

[Easy]
00:49:505 (5) - unsnapped circle

[Normal]
00:48:018 (4) - unsnapped slider (end)

[Hard]
00:47:956 - shouldn't this be at 00:48:018 ?
00:48:983 - two timingsections, one with kiai one without..?

[On-And-On]
Guess it should be named "On-and-On" or "On and On", similar to the Title of the song.
00:25:208 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - the claps don't really fit the way you used them. My sugestion would be to put claps on 3,4,5 and 6.
01:09:809 (1,2,1,2) - this slowdown is so unexpected and even after several retries I won't get this right as I see the pattern appear. Also, the music doesn't really suggest a slowdown :/ Could you stick to normal SV here and go for another shape as well?
01:25:678 (1,3) - use normal 3waypoint curved slider here? The ones you use atm are not really fitting, because I think they break the flow of curved/even sliders in this part.
01:43:529 (8) - silence the sliderticks here? They are..meh :x

Sorry that there are so few things I mentioned, but the mapset is really good, I enjoyed playing it alot. o__O

Because of this and the fact that I didn't have to mod that much, you'll get a star :)

I would recommend you to apply the latest mods and then start searching for a MAT, this map is ready to be ranked. :)
Topic Starter
Strawberry
Fixed mostly~ thx for modding
pimp
hi there


general

offset 400 bpm 121...and offset 49966 (<<<IMO.. its following the same mainbeat as the previous timeline) bpm 121
..........................................
or use only offset 400 bpm 121,015


Easy

00:12:315 (4) - make this slider curve a bit more ?
01:39:561 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - 1 grid up 1 grid left? (that makes 01:39:561 (2) a bit more close from the previous slider, just like you was using in the same patterns before)


Normal

00:48:018 (4) - slider end is right after the new timeline, make the slider end at the previous red divisor and a circle at 00:48:983 ?
00:55:677 (3,4,5) - move (5) away from (3)
01:23:445 (3,4,5) - (3) is overlaping (4)
01:27:412 (3,4,5) - ^


Hard

00:17:770 (7,1) - this overlap is a bit strange (IMO)
00:19:505 (4,5,6) - strange (IMO), try to use the same as 00:23:472 (5,6,7)
00:36:117 (1,2) - overlap
00:40:084 (1,2) - ^


Insane

00:16:282 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - i think it should be reverse sliders or streams (but its just IMO)
00:38:100 (1) - consider moving it away from the previous (3)


nice map : ) ★
Chewin
[General]
Add "Bakemonogatari" in the source and remove from tags.
Inconsistency in Kiai Times. You should to set Kiai #1: Starts on 00:49:974, ends on 01:05:842 in the "Easy" and "Normal"
Remove Letterbox during breaks since the video already has got it
I suggest you to add the epilepsy warning cuz this video starts with some flashes

[Easy]
00:22:233 (1) - Improve the blanket: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/353679
56,176,21241,2,0,B|144:176,1,80,0|8
01:05:842 (1) - ^ http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/353698
56,116,65842,6,0,B|56:40|140:20|216:40|216:124,1,240,6|8
01:19:727 (4) - without distance snap move the 1st waypoint to x:332 y:296

[Normal]
00:48:018 (4) - Unsnapped slider's end
01:31:379 (4,5) - These elements touch hp bar. Just move it
01:37:578 (1,2,3,4,5) - Since this is a Normal I'd delete these circles and would fix in this way:

It fits better imo

[Hard]
00:49:974 (3) - I'd use NC here and remove it from 00:50:222 (1)
01:01:379 (5) - You could do this more curved, I think it flows better with 01:00:883 (4) in this way: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/353704
01:53:197 (8) - Nazi, improve the overlap with 01:51:958 (3)
Nice

[Insane]
00:46:034 (1) - You could overlap the slider's tail with 00:45:538 (7)
01:20:719 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Some players will hate you for these streams o: Including me. <3

Nice mapset, I think you should to call a MAT.
Good luck with this ;3
BeatofIke
Request from modding queue.

General
-> Disable Countdown. It's not needed.
-> You could disable letterbox during breaks since it has a video, but it's not necessary since the video itself is already letterbox'ed.
-> Is this a AMV (Anime Music Video) or an anime opening/ending? If it is an anime opening/ending add "Bakemonogatari" in source (not in tags). In addition, you could also add "opening" or ending in tags depending whether if it's an opening or an ending.

Easy
-> Nothing found.

Normal
-> HP Drain +1?
-> Overall Difficulty +1?

Hard
-> Nothing found.

On-and-On
-> Nothing found.

Good Map.
Topic Starter
Strawberry

pimpG wrote:

hi there


general

offset 400 bpm 121...and offset 49966 (<<<IMO.. its following the same mainbeat as the previous timeline) bpm 121 ummm..I think the offset is change since 00:48:018 - ~00:48:983 - , so I'd like add the bpm line here00:48:983 -
..........................................
or use only offset 400 bpm 121,015


Easy

00:12:315 (4) - make this slider curve a bit more ? Done~
01:39:561 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - 1 grid up 1 grid left? (that makes 01:39:561 (2) a bit more close from the previous slider, just like you was using in the same patterns before) ok~


Normal

00:48:018 (4) - slider end is right after the new timeline, make the slider end at the previous red divisor and a circle at 00:48:983 ? Follow your idea~.
00:55:677 (3,4,5) - move (5) away from (3) umm...not necessary imo
01:23:445 (3,4,5) - (3) is overlaping (4) ^
01:27:412 (3,4,5) - ^


Hard

00:17:770 (7,1) - this overlap is a bit strange (IMO) maybe?x3
00:19:505 (4,5,6) - strange (IMO), try to use the same as 00:23:472 (5,6,7)
00:36:117 (1,2) - overlap sry no change~
00:40:084 (1,2) - ^


Insane

00:16:282 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - i think it should be reverse sliders or streams (but its just IMO) no change~
00:38:100 (1) - consider moving it away from the previous (3) ><


nice map : ) ★
Thx to mod and star~ :)

BeatofIke wrote:

Request from modding queue.

General
-> Disable Countdown. It's not needed. Fixed~
-> You could disable letterbox during breaks since it has a video, but it's not necessary since the video itself is already letterbox'ed. Fixed~
-> Is this a AMV (Anime Music Video) or an anime opening/ending? If it is an anime opening/ending add "Bakemonogatari" in source (not in tags). In addition, you could also add "opening" or ending in tags depending whether if it's an opening or an ending. It's AMV. so I won'y add the anime's name in source.

Easy
-> Nothing found.

Normal
-> HP Drain +1? umm..nope
-> Overall Difficulty +1? nope

Hard
-> Nothing found.

On-and-On
-> Nothing found.

Good Map.
Thank you for mod~

Chewin wrote:

[General]
Add "Bakemonogatari" in the source and remove from tags. the song has no relation with Bakemonogatari, the video is a AMV,,so..
Inconsistency in Kiai Times. You should to set Kiai #1: Starts on 00:49:974, ends on 01:05:842 in the "Easy" and "Normal" oh yes.I forget it! fixed~!
Remove Letterbox during breaks since the video already has got it done
I suggest you to add the epilepsy warning cuz this video starts with some flashes um..

[Easy]
00:22:233 (1) - Improve the blanket: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/353679 done~
56,176,21241,2,0,B|144:176,1,80,0|8
01:05:842 (1) - ^ http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/353698 done~
56,116,65842,6,0,B|56:40|140:20|216:40|216:124,1,240,6|8
01:19:727 (4) - without distance snap move the 1st waypoint to x:332 y:296 fixed in another way~

[Normal]
00:48:018 (4) - Unsnapped slider's end fixed!
01:31:379 (4,5) - These elements touch hp bar. Just move it done~
01:37:578 (1,2,3,4,5) - Since this is a Normal I'd delete these circles and would fix in this way: done~

It fits better imo

[Hard]
00:49:974 (3) - I'd use NC here and remove it from 00:50:222 (1) yes~ fixed
01:01:379 (5) - You could do this more curved, I think it flows better with 01:00:883 (4) in this way: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/353704 ok~ fixed
01:53:197 (8) - Nazi, improve the overlap with 01:51:958 (3) XD
Nice thx~

[Insane]
00:46:034 (1) - You could overlap the slider's tail with 00:45:538 (7) done~
01:20:719 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Some players will hate you for these streams o: Including me. <3 uh. I added a NC here01:21:215 (1) - and there01:05:347 (1) - . Then I think it must be more easy to read.

Nice mapset, I think you should to call a MAT.
Good luck with this ;3
Thanks alot!
NatsumeRin
[General]
00:49:974 - add a red line here to keep the downbeat right.
Easy's first kiai starts 1ms later, don't know why but plz fix.

[Easy]
Don't want to be nazi, except for some 1/1 stacks i don't really like... nice diff.

[Normal]
01:03:115 (3) - would it be better if the beat is at 01:03:611 - ?
01:27:412 (3) - the drums are kinda hurry here... it's a bit waste to just map a long slider imo.

[Hard]
01:27:660 (1) - same thing with Normal, is this pattern too simple?

[Insane]
00:00:415 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i tried..i think it's still too far and meaningless to me... maybe you have a reason?
00:25:208 (1,6) - remove clap?
01:31:876 (2,3,4) - a bit too... straight here? not so fun. Also though you follows distance snap, but in a Insane 2-3-4 looks more strange = =
Topic Starter
Strawberry

NatsumeRin wrote:

[General]
00:49:974 - add a red line here to keep the downbeat right. k fixed~
Easy's first kiai starts 1ms later, don't know why but plz fix. fixed~

[Easy]
Don't want to be nazi, except for some 1/1 stacks i don't really like... nice diff. THANKS~~

[Normal]
01:03:115 (3) - would it be better if the beat is at 01:03:611 - ? um..yes. I'd change 01:02:866 (2) - and 01:03:858 (4) - to sliders then add a circle at 01:03:610 (3) - . :D
01:27:412 (3) - the drums are kinda hurry here... it's a bit waste to just map a long slider imo. Umm...since it's normal there, I think now is ok..so no change.:P

[Hard]
01:27:660 (1) - same thing with Normal, is this pattern too simple? 因为前面这种地方有很多连打或者1/4repeat了,所以想换种方式:P

[Insane]
00:00:415 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i tried..i think it's still too far and meaningless to me... maybe you have a reason? I fixed. Changed all (3,4) to a 1/4 slider, then it will be easy to read and beat imo...
00:25:208 (1,6) - remove clap? ok~
01:31:876 (2,3,4) - a bit too... straight here? not so fun. Also though you follows distance snap, but in a Insane 2-3-4 looks more strange = = umm..fixed
Thanks~ NTR~
HelloSCV
Hi~ From my Queue
Almost Modding is Suggestion so you can ignore this


Easy
00:34:134 (1,2,3,4) - try other pattern ( beginners can confuse this part i guess )
01:31:627 (3,4,5) - ^

Normal
01:00:635 (6,8) - delete note ( becuase this pattern looks hard for Normal diff )


Hard
00:07:109 (2,3,4) - how about this? http://puu.sh/EiFw
00:17:274 (3,4,5,6) - changing like 00:16:778 (2) - this slider
00:50:222 (2,3) - how about delete these notes and add 1/2 slider here?
00:52:949 (3,4,5,6) - i think square pattern is not good on this part try http://puu.sh/EiIC this patter
or change other pattern?
00:57:660 (6) - 1.2 distance is your purpose?
01:22:949 (5,6) - replace to 1/2 slider?
01:29:644 (1) - add finish

Insane
01:17:496 (6) - how about reduce distance same as 01:16:752 (3,4,5) - this notes ( becuase this these notes have simliar song sound )
01:52:455 (4,5,6) - I think this square pattern have so long distance how about reduce a little?

lol beautiful song! xD good luck for rank!
Topic Starter
Strawberry

HelloSCV wrote:

Hi~ From my Queue
Almost Modding is Suggestion so you can ignore this


Easy
00:34:134 (1,2,3,4) - try other pattern ( beginners can confuse this part i guess )
01:31:627 (3,4,5) - ^

Normal
01:00:635 (6,8) - delete note ( becuase this pattern looks hard for Normal diff )


Hard
00:07:109 (2,3,4) - how about this? http://puu.sh/EiFw
00:17:274 (3,4,5,6) - changing like 00:16:778 (2) - this slider fixed~
00:50:222 (2,3) - how about delete these notes and add 1/2 slider here? fixed~
00:52:949 (3,4,5,6) - i think square pattern is not good on this part try http://puu.sh/EiIC this patter fixed~
or change other pattern?
00:57:660 (6) - 1.2 distance is your purpose? fixed~
01:22:949 (5,6) - replace to 1/2 slider? um..nope
01:29:644 (1) - add finish fixed~

Insane
01:17:496 (6) - how about reduce distance same as 01:16:752 (3,4,5) - this notes ( becuase this these notes have simliar song sound )
01:52:455 (4,5,6) - I think this square pattern have so long distance how about reduce a little? fixed~


lol beautiful song! xD good luck for rank!
thanks for modding~XD fixed mostly. update
kyuten
Hi~Request from my queue

[General]
fine~

[Easy]
-Beatmap-
00:42:563 (2) - 这样的和之前的1对齐好好摆嘛...一样的nazi就不说啦(ノ´∀`*)
01:02:867 (3) - 稍微有一点挡住之前的01:00:884 (3),摆在两个中间的位置吧w

[Normal]
fine~

[Hard]
有用了四个slider speed...不知道会不会过关...
-Difficulty-
OD-1吧w
-Beatmap-
00:05:125 (2) - 这样的节奏也蛮好...可以参考一下ww
01:11:792 (1) - 这个0.5好像有点不自然...0 0

[Insane]
同样是四个slider speed...
好像需要resnap一下..?

-Beatmap-
00:00:415 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - 打起来手感好像稍微有点不好...
00:27:191 (5,6,7,1) - 这个好像没有之前方形的好看...或者是nazi...


[Overall]
战场原荡漾ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ゛和音乐配合好好ww
给颗星~☆加油
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
from my queue


Easy

  1. ._.看不出什么问题 不会mod简单难度...


Normal

  1. 00:24:216 (6) - this is confusing for beginners._.
  2. 01:32:619 (6,7,8,1) - 这里不好看啊._. 要不要考虑用reverse slider 然后blanket一下


Hard

  1. 00:50:718 (3) - 拆成slider+repeat+note好点 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/357471
  2. 01:07:701 (5) - ._.hard难度别这么放
  3. 01:54:188 (8) - 同ins


Insane

  1. 00:22:233 (1,2) - 形状做一样的._.
  2. 00:25:208 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 下stack stream干嘛._. 其他的都没叠这里不是很奇怪
  3. 00:45:043 (5,6,7,8) - 不对准? ._.
  4. 01:53:198 (7) - 好像多了一个._.
  5. 其实没什么好mod的就是感觉太量产._.


that's all

Good luck~
Topic Starter
Strawberry

kyuten wrote:

Hi~Request from my queue

[General]
fine~

[Easy]
-Beatmap-
00:42:563 (2) - 这样的和之前的1对齐好好摆嘛...一样的nazi就不说啦(ノ´∀`*)
01:02:867 (3) - 稍微有一点挡住之前的01:00:884 (3),摆在两个中间的位置吧w fixed

[Normal]
fine~ :D

[Hard]
有用了四个slider speed...不知道会不会过关... :3没关系吧?
-Difficulty-
OD-1吧w done
-Beatmap-
00:05:125 (2) - 这样的节奏也蛮好...可以参考一下ww
no.
01:11:792 (1) - 这个0.5好像有点不自然...0 0 有吗:P

[Insane]
同样是四个slider speed...
好像需要resnap一下..?
why resnap?
-Beatmap-
00:00:415 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - 打起来手感好像稍微有点不好... 没梗._.
00:27:191 (5,6,7,1) - 这个好像没有之前方形的好看...或者是nazi... 其实主要是因为下面的silider拉不下去了。所以只能考上扁一点的


[Overall]
战场原荡漾ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ゛和音乐配合好好ww
给颗星~☆加油thanks~!

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

from my queue


Easy

  1. ._.看不出什么问题 不会mod简单难度...


Normal

  1. 00:24:216 (6) - this is confusing for beginners._. 怎么?
  2. 01:32:619 (6,7,8,1) - 这里不好看啊._. 要不要考虑用reverse slider 然后blanket一下 done.


Hard

  1. 00:50:718 (3) - 拆成slider+repeat+note好点 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/357471 changed,但有点变化
  2. 01:07:701 (5) - ._.hard难度别这么放 k.stack
  3. 01:54:188 (8) - 同ins what?


Insane

  1. 00:22:233 (1,2) - 形状做一样的._. ._.感觉没影响
  2. 00:25:208 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 下stack stream干嘛._. 其他的都没叠这里不是很奇怪 会吗:P
  3. 00:45:043 (5,6,7,8) - 不对准? ._.
  4. 01:53:198 (7) - 好像多了一个._.
  5. 其实没什么好mod的就是感觉太量产._. ......


that's all
Good luck~
thanks!~~
Low
Hey! This is a pretty nice map for someone who doesn't have any ranked yet. In fact, this map is just really good in general.

General

You should use tick rate 2 for ALL of the difficulties. Here's a tip for future maps - always use tick rate 2 if they aren't in 1/3. It fits well for most maps and should generally be used.[/list]

Easy

01:19:727 (4) - Move this one grid down in order to make a better looking slider blanket.
01:35:098 (2) - Due to the stacking with this note, it looks like it overlaps (1) during gameplay. Please unstack it with the next slider, (3).[/list]

Normal

00:14:299 (1) - Perhaps you could make the curve on this slider a little curvier upwards. I think that it would compliment the previous pattern nicely.
00:55:677 (3,4,5) - The pattern near the endpoint of (3) is a little clustered in my opinion. Doing something like this could be much more intuitive.
01:20:718 (1) - Curving this slider the other way would be very nicely flowing. It leads into the next slider smoothly.
01:24:437 (4) - Please try to avoid hiding circles partially under slider tracks in a normal difficulty.
01:47:495 (1) - Put a clap at the end of this slider to follow your hitsound pattern.

Hard

Add +1 to the Overall Difficulty. On a hard difficulty, 5 for any stat is a bit too low.
00:49:974 (1) - I wouldn't stack circles under short repeat sliders. They may be hard to see.
01:20:718 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Such a long stream doesn't belong in a hard difficulty. It also is different as to how you mapped the rest of the difficulty and doesn't really fit.
01:43:528 (3) - Add a new combo to this slider to show that the speed of the slider changes.

Insane

Please resnap all notes! There are a lot of unsnapped beats and sliders.
01:43:529 (8) - Add a new combo here to show that the slider speed changes.

A very nice mapset. I wish you luck!
kyuten

这里写的unsnap...应该是需要resnap一下0 0???
Topic Starter
Strawberry

kyuten wrote:


这里写的unsnap...应该是需要resnap一下0 0???

Fixed ~thanks
Topic Starter
Strawberry

Jacob wrote:

Hey! This is a pretty nice map for someone who doesn't have any ranked yet. In fact, this map is just really good in general.

General

You should use tick rate 2 for ALL of the difficulties. Here's a tip for future maps - always use tick rate 2 if they aren't in 1/3. It fits well for most maps and should generally be used.[/list]

Easy

01:19:727 (4) - Move this one grid down in order to make a better looking slider blanket.
01:35:098 (2) - Due to the stacking with this note, it looks like it overlaps (1) during gameplay. Please unstack it with the next slider, (3).[/list]

Normal

00:14:299 (1) - Perhaps you could make the curve on this slider a little curvier upwards. I think that it would compliment the previous pattern nicely.
00:55:677 (3,4,5) - The pattern near the endpoint of (3) is a little clustered in my opinion. Doing something like this could be much more intuitive.
01:20:718 (1) - Curving this slider the other way would be very nicely flowing. It leads into the next slider smoothly.
01:24:437 (4) - Please try to avoid hiding circles partially under slider tracks in a normal difficulty.
01:47:495 (1) - Put a clap at the end of this slider to follow your hitsound pattern.

Hard

Add +1 to the Overall Difficulty. On a hard difficulty, 5 for any stat is a bit too low.
00:49:974 (1) - I wouldn't stack circles under short repeat sliders. They may be hard to see.
01:20:718 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Such a long stream doesn't belong in a hard difficulty. It also is different as to how you mapped the rest of the difficulty and doesn't really fit.
01:43:528 (3) - Add a new combo to this slider to show that the speed of the slider changes.

Insane

Please resnap all notes! There are a lot of unsnapped beats and sliders.
01:43:529 (8) - Add a new combo here to show that the slider speed changes.

A very nice mapset. I wish you luck!
fixed almostly~ thanks fo modding%star!
Wafu
I know that it is just bit change, but offset is bit out. 405 is better.
Nichiyouki
Hi, Strawberry

My mod from your request in nich95's modding / mod4mod Queue

Red = Unrankable
Biue = You should modified
Black = My suggestion

General

  1. Fine

Easy

  1. 01:36:586 (4,1) - Overlap slightly. Try not to make overlap.

Normal

  1. Nice diff

Hard

  1. 01:42:535 (1,2,1) - Try not to make overlap.
  2. 01:52:949 (7,8) - Ctrl+R, would be able to play better.

Insane

  1. 00:53:445 (4) - Congruent with slider end of 00:54:684 (3).
  2. 01:42:535 (5) - Add NC?
  3. 01:52:453 (4,5,6) - Same as 01:52:949 (7,8) in Hard diff.

That's all that I can find them.

Good luck~
Topic Starter
Strawberry
Fixed mostly~thanks~

edit:

dragonxcz wrote:

I know that it is just bit change, but offset is bit out. 405 is better.
I think it is so early from my ear o~o..
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply