forum

University of Otaku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlitzRyke
Hey guys! Would like to share with you guys our English Raidcall group called University of Otaku.

Kinda lengthy, but bear with me :)

(Raidcall is specifically designed for group communication, especially for games requiring tight teamwork such as FPS and MMORPG games. It can provide clear voice quality with low latency, with no need to rent servers or set up a server yourself. Raidcall makes group communication easier.)
Source: http://www.raidcall.com/

So what's the point of this UofO?
> We want people who are interested in Anime, Manga, or simply Japanese Culture to gather and connect instantly. This will allow users from anywhere in the world to converse about their latest or favorite anime and manga, share their experiences from going to conventions in their country, and to just make friends who hold the same or similar interests.

Why post here on OSU?
> I believe that this is the best place to share our group, knowing that some of you guys out there will appreciate this group and what we have to offer.

What do we do here?
> We currently offer radio streams that range from Anime OSTs, Vocaloid, Jpop, and Jrock, radio doramas and other otaku tracks. We have karaoke, where users can take turns singing their favorite anime opening or simply a song of personal preference. Once in a while, we will also stream an anime of choice through 'synchtube'.

And what about gaming?
> Of course, Raidcall was made for gamers (just like ventrilo, etc.). Popular games such as Leauge of Legends or Osu are played by many of our current members, so don't be shy and party up with them on Normal or compete in Osu Multiplayer (I'm noob in LoL and Osu :P) .

Thanks for reading this long post. We are very open, regardless of the language you speak, but remember that most admins here speak only English.

Server ID: 1061754 (or click Entertainment > Hobbies/Interests)

BlitzRyke
ampzz
Yeah, no.

Ventrilo and Skype easily cater to peoples' needs should they wish to audio chat with other users.