forum

Camellia - crystallized

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ah shit
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 10:06:45 PM

Artist: Camellia
Title: crystallized
Tags: wub edm marathon technical electronic instrumental
BPM: 174
Filesize: 9179kb
Play Time: 04:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Legend (6.26 stars, 1159 notes)
Download: Camellia - crystallized
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This map is greatly inspired by my favorite mapper Rolni's crystallized, which is also one of my favorite maps. The song is Rolni's edit of the original song (gud stuff) so go check out his map here!

This was very fun for me to map, hopefully you enjoy playing it too. All mods and support are appreciated, and if you like this map make sure to favorite it or leave a hype!

Drain Time
Due to the extended slider at the end that lasts about 10 seconds, and the fact that the editor apparently doesn't consider slider bodies/ends into the drain time, this maps length appears as 4:55. The actual drain time of this map however, is 5:03 (so it is rankable)
(tl;dr it's rankable thanks to Rolni edit lol)
Mods
Thanks to:
anunymous
AxNae
Chlebozjadacz
revoh
rockstarrzz
Firinael
GLICKSICK
Houtaru
Krfawy
Present
qami guin
Resurreccion
sebosz1
VACScout
for mods!
Hypes
Big Thanks to
Krfawy
paperpteka
AxNae
Vaniels
Rolni!
for leaving a hype!
bg - "Epilogue" by TomScholes on DeviantArt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------