forum

Just Hit 2k pp, what was your ability when you hit 2k pp?

posted
Total Posts
show more
dung eater
Started to learn how to alt in very old insanes/hards. Could fc 4.5 star jumps but streaming really bad.
VinZentVanDough
Able to read EZ and being decent at streams
MiaFate
Im playing some 4* maps (too much a and b ranks) but i can fc almost any 3* xD. 2090pp here
Mentally Insane
Well I'm only at 1500 but I can pass 7 star with low acc. But its very hard so yeah. 4 stars is possible but I can't fc with ease. 5-6 star is what I'm working on right now. I'm not the best tho as my acc is really bad. Also, I'm a touchscreen player so yah its e zier. Also, I can't stream well.
SolarCell27
Haven't reached 2kpp yet, but soon.
I think I can reach 2kpp without passing any map with 4 or higher stars.
XDuchy

Syneergy wrote:

the thing you said about fc any map below 4.7* is not true... You cannot fc all maps below that. You will fail the first, try and will try the map again and again until you fc it. not straight away fc.. unless its 1 star or 2 stars but there is still a chance of miss

Yes, yes you can. You (and me) are just not there yet. I have below 400 pp but I cant fc MOST 3 stars maps.
VinZentVanDough

SolarCell27 wrote:

you madman
Buster
Playing AR5 OD5 HDHRDT Normal diffs
(Gives like 90-110pp if SS)

Right now i have 3,000 total pp but i play these types of maps back when i was trying to hit 5 digit mark again (i will never play anything harder than 4*)
MiaFate

SolarCell27 wrote:

yes, you can
Dia on osu

GAVlN wrote:

Right now I'm able to pass 5.5*s, almost 6*s. 50% of the time I can fc any map below 4.7*ish stars

Was just usually high 4* fc's and low 5's non fc's but still gave a decent amount of pee pee
SolarCell27

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

SolarCell27 wrote:

you madman

Well I have SS players' aura skill, and the system is broken.
SpasticSurgeon
I climbed from 160k to around 100k mostly playing mid 4 star. I think it's important to play high difficulties but I feel like I really improve when I play stuff and try to get high acc, then branch out in to slightly harder. Haven't had a ton of success in 5* but I can probably pass a good amount because my reading is fine.
tomatas95
Same ^
Justified
I was able to click circle's that's for sure
I Give Up
When I was 2k pp I was around rank #20,000 and we were playing maps like https://osu.ppy.sh/b/207659?m=0 and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/132586
Juuuuuuuuul
1,951pp right now.
i'm between 3* and 3.5* stars, from 3.5* to 4* i start to struggle hard.
i tried some 4.5* and 5*, i don't even understand what is happening, way too hard for me.
My current top play is 100pp.
Tad Fibonacci
I was able to beat the last boss and fuse Satanael in Persona 5.
waifi
i was a mania player back then and just started to play std like 3,5 months ago when i got my first tablet.
currently got 1,877pp and i'm totally suck at 5*+ maps, but i can fc some 4,7* or less maps for like 5-20 times of trying.
linkfire
Weird. I'm 3.1k pp right now and I'm still at the stage where I'm Fcing 4.7-4.8* maps, and I get PP from it. So how can you really FC, let's say 4.6* maps and still be at 2k pp?
Topic Starter
GAVlN

Syneergy wrote:

the thing you said about fc any map below 4.7* is not true... You cannot fc all maps below that. You will fail the first, try and will try the map again and again until you fc it. not straight away fc.. unless its 1 star or 2 stars but there is still a chance of miss

chill tf out no one fcs maps on the first try that are difficult to them. i said im able to, doesnt mean its easy
show more