1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues

show more
posted

TTL wrote:

If the map is good enough, can I have a hard GD? https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/863506/#osu/1806219
Thanks in advance ^^
I like this song so I'll accept. Please take note it will take approximately a month for me to start mapping this.
posted
I need in Advanced GD for this song: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/796144#osu/1671812
Advanced must keep its star rate between 2.40-2.70. Will you?
posted

Mr_Pandaria wrote:

I need in Advanced GD for this song: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/796144#osu/1671812
Advanced must keep its star rate between 2.40-2.70. Will you?
I accept.
posted
Normal 1,5-2,1* https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/867014#osu/1812541 My map isn't ended but it will be... (:
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/861865
I'd like a Normal or Hard diff for this. Thanks ahead!
posted
Hi I need GD https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/865558/#osu/1809806
I'd like Easy or Normal diff. but my map is a little long.
Thanks in advance ^^
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/870247 need an easy or normal diff pls thx
posted
Heyo,

Would you be up for doing a normal on my mapset? https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1800145

It has a normal now but I've remapped it a few times and can't seem to get it to turn out right.

Thanks in advance!
posted
Yo yo,
I need a normal/easy for this
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/810109
If you can that would be amazing!!
Thanks!!
posted
Closed for now. Will PM everyone my response.

Every request declined except the first two.
Open again.
posted
Hello, I would really appreciate getting a 1* easy diff for this map

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/870031

Thank you
posted

ghdjhsdsgfodtce wrote:

Hello, I would really appreciate getting a 1* easy diff for this map

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/870031

Thank you
Sorry, declined.
posted
Hi, would you be okay for a normal/hard on this map ?

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871059#osu/1820085

Thanks you <3
posted

Never4Ever wrote:

Hi, would you be okay for a normal/hard on this map ?

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871059#osu/1820085

Thanks you <3
Sorry, declined.
Please sign in to reply.