forum

[osu!std] 10/21/18 Noriko Mitose - Unreal Player by Mao

posted
Total Posts

Should Noriko Mitose - Unreal Player by Mao be Loved?

Yes
95.16%
No
4.84%
Total votes: 434
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Noriko Mitose - Unreal Player by Mao
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
Experimental in nature, this 7:30 length collaboration between 55 different mappers was an experiment hosted by Mao to test how various mappers would interpret the same song. With a fitting difficulty name of ""Blind Collab"", each mapper was given a sub-10 second section and only a few small hints as to how they should map it, such as the location of the last note before their section. Other than that, these mappers were on their own, and the final product is definitely a unique one! It makes for an interesting and eye-opening playthrough, completing its goal of portraying contrast between mapping styles. If nothing else, I definitely recommend checking this map out in the editor—the storyboard annotates each section to show who mapped the section, along with some basic details of each mapper. It's worth the time to play through the map if you're one who's interested in mapping style variance!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/819697
Trynna
yay!! let's go
Kuron-kun
yessss <3
iPhong
55 mappers collab??! Let's freakin' GO for LOVED!!!
Impusu
This map has taken some effort to build! Get this loved <3
Ephemeral
I'm Commander Shepard and I support this map.
-Atri-
There we go
Khrono691
yes
show more