forum

[osu!std] 10/21/18 La Caution - The a la Menthe (Instrumental) by pandemicxlr

posted
Total Posts

Should La Caution - The a la Menthe (Instrumental) by pandemicxlr be Loved?

Yes
92.57%
No
7.43%
Total votes: 417
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
La Caution - The a la Menthe (Instrumental) by pandemicxlr
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
This instrumental version of ""The a la Menthe"" by La Caution, a french hip hop duo, is nothing short of groovy. In 2015, the mapper pandemicxlr made us a map of the tune in the low 5-star range, with an original difficulty at AR 9.3 and an alternate version at AR 10, for those who roll that way. Currently sitting at over 240 favorites, you definitely won't want to skip out on this map—give it a go! With a length just over a minute, it's short and sweet.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/819697
pandemicxlr
Interesting to see how back in the day i made this map just for me and my friend and now it is nominated for Loved. Crazy. Will have the loved state or not, happy that this happened.
Reywateil
Pande doing it sideways
Kaeldori
On veut le thé à la menthe
tacuba
FROM IVY, OUT MIDDLE, THROUGH OUR CONNECTOR, LIKE A SPEED DEMON
Aim Game
PEPPY HE'S DOING IT SIDEWAYS!!!!
show more