posted
Total Posts
show more
Comfy Slippers
inb4 Morata's gonna wet the bed kek

bow down minions

hoping for auba or belotti, wouldn't like ibra or costa tbh
Comfy Slippers
Got lacazette in my fantasy prem team. Hope he tears it up.
Rurree
i love arsenal and tottenham bless up lads
Tanzklaue
so since my last post here ages ago, stuttgart got relegated, ascended back into the bundesliga and is now having to prove themselves worthy of the toughest german competition once again.

a bumpy road really these last few years.
Comfy Slippers
US failing to qualify for WC lmao
Reus
been wondering what happens to my since-childhood favorite team lately. we spends a bunch of money yet didn't get an impressive results. Now what i could do now is pondering how is our former glories and talented players goes. :(
Comfy Slippers

Comfy Slippers wrote:

GOAT! TSUUUUU
mhmm
Rurree
this year's world cup has eclipsed both 2010 and 2014 imo

btw who wanna laugh at both argentina and poland

especially poland because they sucked so much and they're gonna get dicked by weebs this 26
Zain Sugieres
fuck Poland
Rurree
France to win the whole damn thing
FlameHaze
Tough call. But yea let's go haha. Don't think England will be a threat in finals.
Rurree
France played so fucking well that they played Belgium to their hands. Varane, Pogba, or Hazard as MOTM for me. It just sucks that the referee has to be so incompetent and that Mboopi went full Neymar in the dying seconds of ET..

Also, CR7 to Juventus!! I did not expect this at all, and of course I'm not too happy about it as I'm an Internazionale fan... Well, I just want to see my club go to the CL and perform well + we have Nainggolan, Martinez, Asamoah, plus Skriniar and Icardi remaining for the reason. My one last wish is to at least see us Rafinha since he was so massive last year.
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Congrats to France
Cherry Blossom
YES FRANCE CHAMPIONS DU MONDE !!!!

(revived thread)
delusional
Hugo Lloris #1

We 8 Arsenal
Cherry Blossom
We 8 spurs
trophyless team
delusional
Cherry Blossom
delusional
Cherry Blossom
PaRaDogi
Cherry Blossom
shitterpool fan
delusional
5th place
Cherry Blossom
burnley likes it
delusional
ALL BRITISH FINALS POG
Chemmie
Just here to mention that both Europa and Champions league finals are between English teams, so uh, head or tails, England wins.
Cherry Blossom
100% english
Chemmie
Aaand Liverpool won the final.