forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Comfy Slippers
Wouldn't say that the defense was rock solid. Especially when you have Casemiro losing balls just outside the penalty area. Griezmann was just cut off, nothing much he could do. Also, if Gameiro didn't miss that sitter, things might have changed drastically.
Rurree
It did pretty well to negate the offense of a pretty potent Atletico Madrid though. I didn't expect them to shut them down but Atletico barely looked like a threat, completely outplayed.

Also, Monaco vs Juventus, excited for this match. I'll give Juventus the edge over Monaco though, 3 goals to 1. Another Dybala masterclass, especially knowing that the Monaco defense is kinda tacky. I gave Monaco a goal cause of Falcao and Mbappe, lmao.
Rurree
Oh well, my prediction had the same goal difference.

Will Juventus ever concede? Damn.
Comfy Slippers

shieeeeeeet

Surprisingly, Ajax trashed Lyon.. hard! Bookies profited on this one, good thing i avoid betting on days like this.
Chalwa
Who wanna see a Europa League final Celta - Ajax?? I think that will be the nicest final for years :D
Rurree
I was asleep I didn't even know there was a Tottenham game but I did watch it and...

GOODNIGHT SPURS. OUTSPURSED BY WEST HAM.

I wouldn't even call them bottlers, it was our title to lose anyway. They're bound to get fucked eventually after that winning run.

Terrific from West Ham, really. Their defense looked unshakeable and Dele and Kane basically looked like headless chickens inside the box, West Ham's back 3 were just bossing them hard and Lanzini had the game of his life.
Rurree
Mourinho...... You are still our special one

Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd though lol
Rurree
Rooney was fucking useless the whole game lmao

I feel bad for Mourinho though, and I'm certainly not happy with people calling him a fraud, the man won us back to back PL with the most points ever.
Comfy Slippers
Lmao conceding 4 vs Roma, what a team. I just feel so bad for Donnarumma.
Rurree
Easy game, double here we come.
Comfy Slippers
Savić coulda reacted better after that run by Benzema. ATM fans were incredible, just holy shit. Got chills.
Rurree
You can't help but feel like away goals ruin the momentum of a game, such a shame....

Not complaining about it though, just saying lol
Rurree
CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE
Rurree
Going to miss you in this club. Captain. Leader. Legend. :'(

Btw.....

Juventus will win UCL though I feel.
Rurree
Congratulations United for winning the Griezmann Cup lol, and I'm really happy for Mourinho, I still love him up to this day..
Rurree
We fucking lost the FA Cup final wtf...

WENGER IN THO AMIRITE HAHAHAHA
My Angel Kitten
OMG Chelsea lost :^)
Rurree
we deserved to lose :(
Comfy Slippers
What an emotional send-off for Totti, and what a goal to give Roma a direct spot in CL.

No doubt, one of the best and most influential players in business.
luckyone
b
My Angel Kitten

Madvillain wrote:

we deserved to lose :(
ikr :^)
Comfy Slippers
My money's on juventus.

forza juve, calcio stronk
Rurree
SECRET AGENT KHEDIRA

Buffon should've saved that though.....

Imo they should take Dybala off the pitch, he's not playing well at all

JUVENTUS 1-2 REAL MADRID
Rurree
RONALDO omg....

RIP JUVENTUS

RIP GIGI

RIP

I DON'T CARE ABOUT UCL ANYMORE I HATE SEEING THE SAME TEAMS WIN AGAIN AND AGAIN
Rurree
Ronaldo didn't really do much all night but he scored 2 goals... Shows how the entire team is filled with class. Modric and Marcelo are fucking class. I'd donate my big toe for Marcelo and my school tuition fee for Modric to join Chelsea.

Heck, I'd settle for Alex Sandro, he's bossing Carvajal rn but sadly his other teammates aren't doing as well sigh...
Rurree
TO THINK LUKA MODRIC WAS ONCE LINKED TO US WHAT NOW AAAHHHHHHH THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES
Rurree
Rurree
LMAO CUADRADO GOT SENT OFF THIS CAN'T GET ANY MORE EMBARRASSING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHELSEA CUADRADO

((stupid fucking ref though))
Rurree
Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid (Asensio)

How sad...

Ramos just ruined his legacy though, they're already winning but still managed to put on quite the show, what a clever little cunt lmao
Rurree
haha i love the ucl, starting AND ending the event with the fucking black eye peas huhuhuahahahaha my sides
Comfy Slippers
Gr8 game. Woulda loved to see Buffon finally win one but Ronaldo is just too good.

GOAT! TSUUUUU
Dawns
Mbappe I beg
Rurree
If City get Alexis Sanchez I don't want to watch the Premier League anymore
Dawns
Wenger seemed set that he wasn't going to sell Sanchez/Ozil this window, I'm still hoping, you can never tell with this manager :|
Comfy Slippers
-Ref is a wanker
-Our players are a bunch of pussies
-Well deserved point to Greece

Now, we'll have to draw or win against Belgium if we wan't playoffs for Worlds 2018.

well... fuck
Rurree
Praying hard af that Hazard doesn't go back to his shitty form after recovery from injury...
Comfy Slippers

f a p-w o r t h y
Rurree
this is one fun pre season so far
Cherry Blossom
222 Millions.
Rurree
give us alex sandro pls....
show more