forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cherry Blossom
Holy shiet that Clasico.
During the first 45mins, Real was dominating Barcelona, and they could have scored a lot, srsly.
And the second 45mins, they were extincted...
RIP REAL MADRID ;w; Firetruck Barcelona.
SpeechClass

Summary of ManU vs Liverpool
Cherry Blossom
uuuuh we lost 3-1 agaisnt Brazil, at home ;w;
I think this game was more important for Brazil.

We didn't really play bad, but... some players were bad today like Sagna. Our midfield was a little weak, we didn't have Pogba, Schneiderlin lacks of experience, and Matuidi is not good like last year, during this season. I liked how Sissokho played, i love this player he is athletic.

Brazil was really good, that's weird to see that Oscar and Willian play really well, compared to what i see when they play with Chelsea FC.
Vish024
We drew 2-2 with a half-arsed German side, not really a big deal. Otherwise Danny scored and so did Ramsey, both played cracking games. Luckily no serious injuries, looking forward to this coming weekend's clash with the kop at home.
Cherry Blossom
Le Classique between OM and PSG was a great game with many goals.
I'm sad, i was supporting OM ;w;
RIP PSG, they have many injured players like David Luiz. They have 7 games left during April. I hope they will be able to manage them uuuh
Cherry Blossom
Good bye French teams CL 2015.
rip in peace.
OnosakiHito
Jürgen Klopp :cry:
E14
yeah, that's real bad that he leaves dortmund this summer :/

this a good representation of EPL rankings as of matchday 33

VINXIS

E s s a wrote:

yeah, that's real bad that he leaves dortmund this summer :/

this a good representation of EPL rankings as of matchday 33

holy shit
KokoaCrunch
Football as in American football or Australian football, rugby? or soccer?
E14
miwari

KokoaCrunch wrote:

Football as in American football or Australian football, rugby? or soccer?
???????????????????????????????????????
Cherry Blossom
Hala Madrid ! :3
Cherry Blossom
Oh my god, Bayern.

Magicphoenix
When Lahm slipped I was like "haha, aw too bad, looked funny though!".
When Alonso slipped I was like "WTF?! CHECK YOUR FUCKING SHOES!!"
And when Götze went for the penatly, you could really see how he was being cautious about his supporting leg.

Literally the saddest penalty I've seen so far xD
Vish024
Need only a point in tonight's game against Hull and we'll celebrate our 19th St. Totteringham's day in a row!

Been a great season so far, defending our FA Cup crown and finishing second in the league would be an ideal improvement from the last season. Come on the Arsenal!
E14
Brace yourselves....

Cherry Blossom
I bet Bayern.
La Volpe
Not very happy that Barca won atleast it was a very enjoyable match to watch.
Cherry Blossom
Awh god, Bayern were solid, until that first goal from Messi.....
Even if i HATE Barcelona, i have to admit that Messi is the best football player on the world, better than CR7.

Let's see what Bayern will do next week, i hope the match will be enjoyable to watch and there will be a lot of goals, and we will see the real "German style", the machine. But... awh well it's Guardiola... and it's "la pelota" something boring to watch, as someone said (i don't remember, if it was Beckenbauer or Rummenigge). And I also forgot that Robben and Ribery were missing... and will be missing for the second match too, That's not good uuuuh

By the way, I hope Real Madrid will win against Juve, i don't really believe that Juve is good enough to compete against Bayern or Barcelona. I have to admit that they are solid with their BBC (Barzagli, Bonucci Chiellini), but i really doubt that they will be solid enough agaisnt Real's BBC (Bale Benzema CR7), or MSN or German machine. Pogba will get back, and Benzema too, perhaps.
Vish024
Messi slaying Bayern, Boateng will never forget that fall. He's gonna be the new laughing stock of the internet for the next week and a half. Barca are too good this time, I believe they'll take the title without much resistance. I think Juve can sink Real in the next leg but I doubt they have any real chance against Barca in the final.
La Volpe
Well it already started and this is pretty hilarious.
miwari
E14
Another Boatripping post

Cherry Blossom
Poor boateng x)
Nvm, it's Messi... x)
OnosakiHito

Magicphoenix wrote:

SPOILER
When Lahm slipped I was like "haha, aw too bad, looked funny though!".
When Alonso slipped I was like "WTF?! CHECK YOUR FUCKING SHOES!!"
And when Götze went for the penatly, you could really see how he was being cautious about his supporting leg.

Literally the saddest penalty I've seen so far xD
Absolutely. lol
Cherry Blossom
i can't believe it........
RIP Madrid.
La Volpe
Props to Juve's defence for this game they played very well.
E14
He's very lucky xD

SpeechClass
Simon Rolfes got his last match in bay arena.
Thank you Rolfes :cry:
KRZY
Bundesliga best liga

next week is gonna be awesome

E14

KRZY wrote:

Bundesliga best liga

next week is gonna be awesome

If Hamburg didn't make it even in 16th position, RIP </3

EDIT: They survived somehow in 16th position after 0-0 stalemate vs schalke, more drama will come in play off spot for 2nd consecutive time.
Cherry Blossom
Let's bet Sevilla o/
DJ Yuu
persib bandung :3
Vish024
What the fuck has this sport come to? Recent events have really made me question why I even bother following such a hideously managed game. Underneath the facade of the "beautiful game" there's a cesspool of corruption, decadence and barbarism that will probably never be eradicated. For what it's worth.

The best we can do is boycott the world cups, we fucking have to. This has gone on too long, it's not even laughable anymore. It's beyond pathetic, it's a complete and total shambolic disgrace. The rest of us have to make a stand, boycotting is the best possible way of sending a message. If the high profile confederations and associations, such as UEFA and England, drop out and boycott the upcoming events it will make a difference.
Cherry Blossom
Money everywhere.
Vish024
Been a great season, hoping for strong signings and more progression next season.

Looking forward to next week's Champions League final to wrap up the European footballing calendar.
Cherry Blossom
That's true x)

"We don't dive (ManUtd),
We don't walk alone (Liverpool),
We don't buy expensive players (City),
We don't park bus (Chelsea),
We don't rely on one man (Spurs)...
We play fair.. We stand shoulder to shoulder....
We create players...We work hard..
We play as a team... We are Arsenal
WE ARE THE RED ARMY OF ARSENE WENGER..THE PRIDE OF LONDON !"
E14
Football 1 - 0 FIFA

Cherry Blossom
Barcelona won.
Fuck.
show more