Total Posts
show more
Cherry Blossom
Poor BVB, they are still #18.
uuuuuuh what will they do, finally ? ;w;
Vish024
Cherry Blossom
Tottenham - Arsenal soon.
Hope spurs will lose this game. Gunners are on fire !
Vish024
I'll finally be able to watch a game at a decent time, 11:45pm kick off in my time. Looking forward to another visit down the road at shite hart lane.
Cherry Blossom
firetruck off spurs ;w;
Ospina was really good !
Vish024
Welbeck and Ospina were great, I dislike the style we played. Everyone was raving about the conservative style after we beat City but it failed on this occasion. Eventually we were holding for a draw and with the momentum Sp*rs built from their first goal they inevitably scored the winner. They deserved it, good football by them.

What I dislike the most is that so many of our fans have this idea that we're rightful winners before the game. The worst were those that thought Sp*rs are an average team and that this is the worst Sp*rs side in years. Just having Gareth Bale doesn't automatically make a side stronger, this is arguably their best side in a very long time as well as a formidable manager on their bench, they shouldn't be underestimated. A side with players like Lloris, Walker, Eriksen and Mason is not average by any means, and let's not forget this Kane kid who seems to be having a blinder of a season.

Poor display by us in the end but so be it, let's look ahead to the next game. There's only a one point difference between us and them on the table.
Cherry Blossom
Good bye Paris Saint Germain.
They have a lot of injured players like Lucas, Aurier, Marquinhos and Cabaye.
Chelsea must win.
SpeechClass
Munchen 8:0 Hamburg
Leverkusen 4:5 Wolfsburg

Baseball? lol
Leno why do not play like past season. :(
Cherry Blossom
wow. Nice game between PSG and Chelsea.
PSG, with injured players, was better than Chelsea.

Just 1 shoot, 1 goal for Chelsea, Hazard was like a ghost, Cavani was really good compared to his previous games.
And Courtois, great as always, he saved Chelsea, really, saved.
Cherry Blossom
Omg, Gunners....
They were definitively cursed, everything was against them.
Nice game from Monaco, they were good today, if you see them in Ligue 1 you'll say "omg what a boring game Monaco are lucky as hell" and that's real they usually win by 1-0 with only 1 attempt and that was a pleasure to see them losing agaisnt EAG (En Avant Guingamp) a few weeks ago. But against Arsenal, they were impressive.

Russian money always wins.
Vish024
"Nope. No, absolutely not. There was no football on today as far as I'm concerned. What? Nah you're pulling my leg mate. Nothing football related took place today, you're having a laugh."

Seriously though this is a classic Arsenal cock up. We bottled it, as they say.

bottle

[bot-l]

noun

1. A portable container for holding liquids, characteristically having a neck and mouth and made of glass or plastic.

verb

1. To fuck up a relatively straight forward last 16 Champions League tie through atrocious finishing and poor closing down:

"Arsenal just fucking bottled it, that's my accumulator out the window for fucks sake".
I'm hearing that the last team to lose the first leg at home and advance in the European Cup was Ajax in 1969.
Cherry Blossom

Vish024 wrote:

I'm hearing that the last team to lose the first leg at home and advance in the European Cup was Ajax in 1969.
#TheDreamIsReal
#Remontada
#YesWeCan

Winning 3-0 is easy. That will be difficult... Rip Arsene.
SpeechClass
WTF, Leverkusen beat AT madrid.
UnderminE
That's the game, good job Beşiktaş <3<3
Cherry Blossom

UnderminE wrote:

That's the game, good job Beşiktaş <3<3
I support Besiktas for Europa League o/
Vish024
I hope Everton goes all the way, I have a soft spot for them. It'd be nice to see them in the Champions League next season (winner of the Europa League automatically qualifies for the CL next season now).

Speaking of the Toffees were playing them this weekend and with hope we'll get 3 points and boost our confidence again. Realistically I'm thinking it'll be a 0-0 or 1-1 draw considering how low the morale is after our loss to Monaco and how high theirs is after their Europa League victory.
Cherry Blossom
There is also Chelsea - Tottenham on Sunday.
I think Chelsea will win, it will be a 2-1 or 3-2.
Vish024
I'm not too interested in the Mickey Mouse Cup, especially considering who's in the final. Maybe winning will make Sp*rs fans slightly less miserable.
La Volpe
That red card on Ibrah was such bullshit,but i'm happy that PSG won! They played really well with 10 man on the field.
Cherry Blossom
Oh my f*cking god, that game was so AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
That's how PSG should play against every teams.
Yes i agree, that red card on Ibra was bullshiet, when D.Costa just got a yellow for the same thing on Thiago Silva. That penalty too, this was a real joke. Chelsea were so lucky.

I hope Arsenal will pass agaisnt Monaco, i will be sad if there is no english teams anymore. and, tbh i hate Monaco.
I can't trust Citizens, they are mercenaries.
Vish024
Obligatory.

What a great game to watch, I thought Chelsea were through after that penalty but I lost it when Silva scored. Not fond of PSG myself, they're just another billionaire's club, but I'm more than happy to see them go through at the expense of Chelsea. I hope we put in a good effort at Monaco, we can't really talk much ourselves so far.
MoodyRPG
Well played PSG =)
Cherry Blossom
Awh, haven't seen Arsenal played so well for a while.
Monaco was dominated, they were swamped and they lost their serenity. I hope Barcelona or another team will crush them, seriously.
That's sad that Arsenal didn't pass.
Rip english teams CL 2015 ;w;
E14
Cherry Blossom
rip Real Madrid.
Cherry Blossom
Holy shiet that Clasico.
During the first 45mins, Real was dominating Barcelona, and they could have scored a lot, srsly.
And the second 45mins, they were extincted...
RIP REAL MADRID ;w; Firetruck Barcelona.
SpeechClass

Summary of ManU vs Liverpool
Cherry Blossom
uuuuh we lost 3-1 agaisnt Brazil, at home ;w;
I think this game was more important for Brazil.

We didn't really play bad, but... some players were bad today like Sagna. Our midfield was a little weak, we didn't have Pogba, Schneiderlin lacks of experience, and Matuidi is not good like last year, during this season. I liked how Sissokho played, i love this player he is athletic.

Brazil was really good, that's weird to see that Oscar and Willian play really well, compared to what i see when they play with Chelsea FC.
Vish024
We drew 2-2 with a half-arsed German side, not really a big deal. Otherwise Danny scored and so did Ramsey, both played cracking games. Luckily no serious injuries, looking forward to this coming weekend's clash with the kop at home.
Cherry Blossom
Le Classique between OM and PSG was a great game with many goals.
I'm sad, i was supporting OM ;w;
RIP PSG, they have many injured players like David Luiz. They have 7 games left during April. I hope they will be able to manage them uuuh
Cherry Blossom
Good bye French teams CL 2015.
rip in peace.
OnosakiHito
Jürgen Klopp :cry:
E14
yeah, that's real bad that he leaves dortmund this summer :/

this a good representation of EPL rankings as of matchday 33

VINXIS

E s s a wrote:

yeah, that's real bad that he leaves dortmund this summer :/

this a good representation of EPL rankings as of matchday 33

holy shit
KokoaCrunch
Football as in American football or Australian football, rugby? or soccer?
E14
miwari

KokoaCrunch wrote:

Football as in American football or Australian football, rugby? or soccer?
???????????????????????????????????????
Cherry Blossom
Hala Madrid ! :3
Cherry Blossom
Oh my god, Bayern.

Magicphoenix
When Lahm slipped I was like "haha, aw too bad, looked funny though!".
When Alonso slipped I was like "WTF?! CHECK YOUR FUCKING SHOES!!"
And when Götze went for the penatly, you could really see how he was being cautious about his supporting leg.

Literally the saddest penalty I've seen so far xD
show more