forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
SpeechClass

CodeS wrote:

This, Navas perfomance overall this entire World Cup has been amazing, and this Game... Holy...
Congratulations to Netherland, You guys did an Amazing Game. You deserve the victory
I was very impressed with their passion. most of our players don't have this.
Sapphiire_old_1
Honestly agrentina isent even a team its just messi , also gg for argentina for instead of playing footbal just wasting alot of time by faking alot of stuff you dont deserve to win
Trash Boat
yeah, Belgium coach is a crybaby too.
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah cause players from argentina lying on the ground crying when they arent even touched just to gain time tsss....
Trash Boat
the world is a giant scenario, and we are all actors. we are just doing whatever it takes to win. we are very competitive, you know
aMirco
GER 3 : 1 BRA
ARG 1:2 NET
[- Alex -]

Trash Boat wrote:

the world is a giant scenario, and we are all actors. we are just doing whatever it takes to win. we are very competitive, you know
Yea ... but is boring tho.

Germany > Brasil (RIP FC Neymar)

Netherlands > Argentina . Because idk......... THE FEELS
Trash Boat
let's say this: a good team is like a good cake, you just don't eat it, you have to bake it first. just wait
Sapphiire_old_1

Trash Boat wrote:

let's say this: a good team is like a good cake, you just don't eat it, you have to bake it first. just wait
Again it isent a good team messi is just op , without messi argentina would already be eliminated
aMirco
As a last resort the football Mafia will win
Trash Boat
uff, i already have enough of your whining. we are just playing in our way. that's it. period
[- Alex -]

SoG Tava wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

Again it isent a good team messi is just op , without messi argentina would already be eliminated
No is not only Messi. Di Maria , Higuain .

Just read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina_ ... tball_team
Tanzklaue
if we can beat brazil, we will win the world cup.

we are the archnemesis of both the netherlands and argentina, only dropping 1 important game against each in the entire history of football.
bmin11
Brazil > German
Netherlands > Argentina

All of them has their own good reason to win this round. So again, this is my just favoritism.
Vish024
Brazil < Germany
Netherlands > Argentina

I'd love a final echoing '74. Argentina are over-reliant on Messi, with Di Maria injured and a less than convincing performance against Belgium I don't think they'll have what it takes to get past the Dutch unless of course Messi plays like a man utterly possessed which is still possible. Brazil have the home advantage but are lacking two key players in the shape of Silva and Neymar. This German side is very clinical, though it hasn't rioted through the tournament like a true champion, it's definitely a much more complete team than that of Brazil.

Also I recall mentioning during the group stage how marvellous Costa Rica's offside trap is, once again we saw it in superb action against the Netherlands with Dutch players being held offside almost every 5 mins throughout the match. The adjustment and coordination of their defensive line was incredible, it was a textbook display of defending in an era where defensive standards seem to be on the decline.

Kanye West
Brazil < Germany
Netherlands > Argentina

Germany wins WC and Argentina wins 3rd place.
Fabi
I really want the final to be either Brazil vs Argentina or Germany vs Netherlands. My passion is more inclined to the first one.

Brazil > Germany
Netherlands < Argentina
Tanzklaue
i honestly don't think that argentina can beat an actual top team. they had immense bracketluck and hit some of the weaker outsiders like switzerland and belgium. and argentina struggled every single game to win.
Fabi
Well, it is the time now to show the potential, literally the first match to see if we can win vs a top team. I have faith in Argentina.
E14
Status of those teams....

mine:

Neymar < Muller
Messi < Robben

Mikelicious
#wedreamwecan
Magicphoenix

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Brazil < Germany
Netherlands > Argentina

this is amazing
Also, imo Silva missing is no big deal. Yes he's great, but Dante is a replacement that's more than worthy. Obviously the problem lies within injured Neymar, the reason why Brazil got so far.
Tanzklaue

Magicphoenix wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Brazil < Germany
Netherlands > Argentina

this is amazing
Also, imo Silva missing is no big deal. Yes he's great, but Dante is a replacement that's more than worthy. Obviously the problem lies within injured Neymar, the reason why Brazil got so far.
it's not about player quality in this case. losing your team captain is bad for the moral and might hurt their teamplay.
Trash Boat

Fabi wrote:

Well, it is the time now to show the potential, literally the first match to see if we can win vs a top team. I have faith in Argentina.
me too

Sylphers
Semi Final
Germany vs Brazil = Germany Win
Argentina vs Netherlands = Netherlands (Penalty Shoot)

Final
Germany vs Netherlands = Germany Win
Sapphiire_old_1

Sylphers wrote:

Semi Final
Germany vs Brazil = Germany Win
Argentina vs Netherlands = Netherlands (Penalty Shoot)

Final
Germany vs Netherlands = Germany Win
Yeah i think so to
Vish024
Real Madrid legend Di Stefano passes away aged 88. RIP.

Low insists that the ref keep an eye on Brazil's tackles after their antics against Colombia.

Mathieu Debuchy about to sign for us but what worries me is that we might be sending Campbell in the other direction, apparently we're also in the market for Alexis Sanchez and Lars Bender.
Fabi
Hard to tell for Sanchez, for the most part he wants to continue in Barcelona but it depends if Enrique wants to keep him and Suarez sign fall off. Juventus and Liverpool are also interested in him.
Magicphoenix

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Real Madrid legend Di Stefano passes away aged 88. RIP.

Low insists that the ref keep an eye on Brazil's tackles after their antics against Colombia.

Mathieu Debuchy about to sign for us but what worries me is that we might be sending Campbell in the other direction, apparently we're also in the market for Alexis Sanchez and Lars Bender.
Löw also said that Brazil is more dangerous without Neymar since it gives way more space to the rest of the team which hasn't released its full potential yet due to being shackled to Neymar. (so many conditions :roll: )
Vish024
Yeah I think Scolari will play Oscar in Neymar's central position and he's a nippy little bugger.

Anyway Spanish newspaper MARCA, y'know the one that's always completely biased towards Real Madrid, had a nice front page today dedicated to Di Stefano.

Tanzklaue
all goals of brazil in the knock out stage were after free kick, penalty, cornerkick.

germany rarely ever fouls. that doesn't bode well for brazil i guess.
JonnyThatJonny
Germany will likely snatch this, but it will be a tight one.

But whatever the result, PLEASE no full time nill-nills.
Tanzklaue
number 1
SpeechClass
muller!
and New record of Klose!
Mikelicious
rip brasil
Tanzklaue
number 2

klose now world leader in wc goals shot. though muller prolly will catch up to him pretty easily in his career :P
bmin11
gg Brazil gg
Tanzklaue
ouch

fuck man. gg brazil.
Glass
top lel
SpeechClass
RIP Brazil..
show more