forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
KinkiN
but seriously, that guy from hull named Pluto iirc (not good with hull & names) plays quite well

created 2 big chances in the last 10 minutes, but yeah he's having a bad luck and a bad day
Vish024
I want to bed Ramsey. I want his lovely genita- alright time I go to sleep. Utterly delirious.

Not to mention congrats to Atleti for pulling the draw at the Camp Nou and taking away a well deserved Spanish league title.
Binoo-
I still can't believe Arsenal won a trophy. I'm over the moon.
bmin11

I've never seen him so happy like this lol
KinkiN

bmin11 wrote:

I've never seen him so happy like this lol
God where's his tie

raep
Tanzklaue
bayern won the tDFB pokal in one borin ass final.
JonnyThatJonny

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Not to mention congrats to Atleti for pulling the draw at the Camp Nou and taking away a well deserved Spanish league title.
With 2 of their best players out injured on the first 20 minutes and losing at half time, nothing seems to break this season's Atleti.
neonat

Yuzuru wrote:

but seriously, that guy from hull named Pluto iirc (not good with hull & names) plays quite well

created 2 big chances in the last 10 minutes, but yeah he's having a bad luck and a bad day
Aluko, the sub that almost saved Hull lol
[- Alex -]
Tanzklaue
http://www.davidmoyesfootballgenius.co.uk/
this looks an awful lot like that one season where bayern only qualified for the UEFA cup.

that was what 4 years ago now they are probably the best team on the planet.

like what do you care you're still one of the best teams on the planet and will probably recover next year.
[- Alex -]

Tanzklaue wrote:

this looks an awful lot like that one season where bayern only qualified for the UEFA cup.

like what do you care you're still one of the best teams on the planet and will probably recover next year.
Yeah maybe. But Real Madrid destroy them in Champions League.
Vish024
Funnily enough I laughed hardest at this.

Tanzklaue

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

Yeah maybe. But Real Madrid destroy them in Champions League.
they did this year.

last year? probably not. also the way bayern dominated EVERYONE until they had the german championship was scary.

they collapsed after that though.
[- Alex -]

Tanzklaue wrote:

they did this year.

last year? probably not. also the way bayern dominated EVERYONE until they had the german championship was scary.

they collapsed after that though.
You are right . I was like sure Bayerd will win all this year... Maybe next year , they got like the best team.
Vish024
Post-season transfer rumours are already in full swing, we're linked with Loic Remy, loosely with Javi Martinez, Karim Benzema (is there a single summer transfer window when we aren't supposedly interested in him) and strangely James Milner.

I think with just one techinal based forward up front the team would be complete. Remy would be excellent, Benzema would be superb, not too interested in the others.

Also HSV remain in the Bundesliga and remain the only team to not be relegated since its inception in 1963, so la-di-da congrats to them.
bmin11
I didn't even know this existed. I, for one, welcome our new joke
Vish024
The best one will always be this, been around for over 10 years now I think.

http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Culann Davies with a fantastic compilation of all our goals this season.

GladiOol
https://www.bsports.com/power50-list#.U3zKmPl_uls

Strootman #5. No wonder Van Gaal wants to take him to Manchester United.
Vish024
Yaya Toure complaining about not getting birthday wishes from the City top brass. Balotelli racially abused at Italy's headquarters in Florence. Jose Enrique enters the Barca managerial role, good luck to him. Seems like Fabregas will be sold this summer by Barca, seeing all sorts of reports and rumours that he may go to United or us. Apparently we have 100m quid to blow this summer so let's make the most of it instead of rushing a few transfers at the very last minute.

Looking forward to the Champions League final this weekend, AUPA ATLETI.
bmin11

GladiOol wrote:

https://www.bsports.com/power50-list#.U3zKmPl_uls

Strootman #5. No wonder Van Gaal wants to take him to Manchester United.
Do we still have a chance to have him? I mean, I think I asked first, right...?

I think most would agree that Yaya Toure is pulling some kind of prank. I can't take it seriously lol

I don't think I'll be rooting for any team for the Champions League final. I have a reason to root for both teams, so it's hard to take a side orz
Binoo-
David Moyes is accused of assulting a man at a bar. It's strange because attacking isn't part of his philosophy.
Vish024
Poor Moysie, what's he gotten himself into now.

In other news Rooney needs a psychiatrist, I don't care how the muppet gets himself going for the world cup as long as he performs to his potential as everyone knows he bloody can, the guy who injured Suarez has received death threats, L'Equipe and a few other sources claim that Sagna has already agreed to join City and apparently Celtic could hand their managerial role to club legend Henrik Larsson after Neil Lennon's resignation. I'd love to see Neil in the Prem.
bmin11
BBC reported that David Luiz is having a negotiation with PSG. The expected transfer fee is 40m pounds (50m euros). I didn't think this was actually happening when Daily Mail reported first. Wasn't PSG penalized by the FFP?
Tanzklaue

bmin11 wrote:

BBC reported that David Luiz is having a negotiation with PSG. The expected transfer fee is 40m euro (50m pounds). I didn't think this was actually happening when Daily Mail reported first. Wasn't PSG penalized by the FFP?
more pounds than euro? did something happen to the british pound that made it massively less valuable?
bmin11
My bad
Tanzklaue
don't worry, it just made me question my attachement to reality that i missed such big news :P

anyway, champions league finale! who do you lots think will win?
bmin11
Chelsea has accepted PSGs offer for David Luiz. Various reports are claiming the transfer fee to be around 40m ~ 50m, but there is no official statement regarding the fee.

I can't believe he is leaving as well. No one would have expected Chelsea to lose both Mata and Luiz within a season.
JonnyThatJonny
Rooting for Real but just because of the heavier ammount of portuguese (although Atleti has Tiago too).

Won't be in anyway disappointed if Atleti take it though, they've been by far the best team in the world this season and a joy to watch.
Vish024
Atleti: Working class, modest, better colours.

Real: Upper class, rich cunts, represent everything wrong with football in the modern day.

Aupa Atleti.
bmin11

bmin11 wrote:

I don't think I'll be rooting for any team for the Champions League final. I have a reason to root for both teams, so it's hard to take a side orz
Also, I don't think I would know how to react if Courtois wins the Champions League final lol
Binoo-
I'll be bandwaggoning Madrid for this CL final. They look like they have a really good chance of winning.
GladiOol

Binoo- wrote:

I'll be bandwaggoning Madrid for this CL final. They look like they have a really good chance of winning.
Kappa
Cherry Blossom
hala Madrid.
Vish024
Luiz for 50 mil. This is fucking tragic. Due to outrageous purchases of players such as Caroll (37m), Torres (60m), Adebayor (27m) et al all purchases are now laughably inflated. UEFA's FFP garbage is completely ineffective, the best way to teach these lunatics is to sanction them beyond measure.

Anyway rant aside, Culann Davies has thrown up another nice compilation of our season.

GladiOol
*cough* 50 million özil *cough*

all ajax can buy is talent seeds and hope they'll grow to something bigger.

17 year old zivkovic has to do the trick as a striker for us this year, although we also hired some polish striker called milik but i just think that guy will fail. zivkovic all the wayyyyyy. scored 10 goals first season. which is quite a lot, scoring once every 3 matches in your first season of paid football as a 17 year old.

goddamn im 20, i feel old now.
Cherry Blossom
I remember, 10-20 years ago, when people were not really interested in money D:
Arsenal does not need money to win ♥ (awh god Ozil, but anyway look at Chelsea FC or ManCity)
Binoo-
Özil was 42 mil, and worth every penny, in my opinion. It's not like Arsenal used any oil money either- it was hard earned cash.
bmin11
*shrug*
GladiOol

Binoo- wrote:

Özil was 42 mil, and worth every penny, in my opinion. It's not like Arsenal used any oil money either- it was hard earned cash.
€ ≠ $
€50.000.000,- = £42.500.000,-

and özil has never ever been worth 50 million euro. he's done alright a few matches, good some, but also completely terrible at a few. he's 25, he needs to be steady especially when you go to a club where you get the highest pay and everybody expects you to be the most important man on the field. yes he had injuries, but that should never be an obstacle. he can be worth the money, but thus far he has not been. it's ignorant to say he has been.
Tanzklaue
özil is really good when in form.

sadly a lot of german players atm aren't in form :/

also the most expensice purchase for stuttgart was marica for 8 million. and he was bad. seriously no player on this planet is worth even 20 million. no messi, no ronaldo, nobody. and the higher the transfersums go up the worse it gets. i mean, who is supposed to wow the fans if you got bought for abhorent sums of cash?
show more