forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
Muller stays
GladiOol
Robben is more likely to leave, but that will probably happen next season.

Eriksen will sign a new 1 year contract at Ajax if no ''top'' club shows up. So you bitches better stay away from him :-( Ah well, Eriksen needs to get sold anyway, because for the money we get from him, we can then afford Maher. Maher being one of the biggest, if not the biggest, dutch talent roaming around. Already linked to City (then again, every players gets linked to City...) but he has specifically said he wants to stay in NL and play Champions League. Therefor I hope PSV will become 3rd so they won't get a CL ticket. This way Ajax is 99% sure of getting Maher <3
maal

GladiOol wrote:

Robben is more likely to leave, but that will probably happen next season.

Eriksen will sign a new 1 year contract at Ajax if no ''top'' club shows up. So you bitches better stay away from him :-( Ah well, Eriksen needs to get sold anyway, because for the money we get from him, we can then afford Maher. Maher being one of the biggest, if not the biggest, dutch talent roaming around. Already linked to City (then again, every players gets linked to City...) but he has specifically said he wants to stay in NL and play Champions League. Therefor I hope PSV will become 3rd so they won't get a CL ticket. This way Ajax is 99% sure of getting Maher <3
wow you edited that in as soon as i pressed quote

cool

anyways, ERIKSEN TO SPAIN PLEASE
GladiOol
Eriksen will most likely move to England, yet BvB is now a serious contender as well. Siem de Jong will hopefully move to BMG where he'll be reunited with his lil' brother.
Vish024
England seems to be the second home of Danes these days.

C'mon Wigan. 2-1. What a turn around. If Sp*rs manage to cock up now it'll make our job so much easier.
bmin11
Oh god, Arsenal scored already
Vish024
Yeah and guess what?

This could not have possibly been scripted better.
GladiOol
scripted like the offside arsenal goal? :-)
Vish024
Arsenal shooting themselves in the foot in typical fashion. I'd really like to know what went through Sagna's mind before he lunged in. I feel like grabbing his head and shaking it violently screaming "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MAAAAN" at his face.
maal

GladiOol wrote:

i can't tell if your sig and avatar is serious
GladiOol

maal wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

i can't tell if your sig and avatar is serious
i can't tell if your english are serious
maal

GladiOol wrote:

i can't tell if your english are serious
bmin11

Referee rampage
Vish024
I don't know how it was humanly possible for RVP to resist celebrating considering the sort of abuse he's been receiving the entire match.

Gonna be the same ol' story, we have 99% possession and create a shitload of chances but UTD walk away with 3 points somehow due to a weird set of coincidences and bad luck.

[EDIT]: Fair enough result, I'll take that. Sp*rs still have that game in hand though, that's a worry.
bmin11
We'll beat Tottenham don't you worry
Vish024
That'd be nice.

Sources are telling me that Dzeko will most likely move to BVB in the summer. Already finding replacements.
Nicollo
aaand Persie's penalty saves the day

1 point away from Scudetto
Forza Juve
GladiOol
2 more games left, first match against the last one in the league. If Ajax wins it, they'll be 3 times champions in a row, and for Frank de Boer it will mean his 3rd title in 2.5 years of being trainer. He's going to be the third trainer of Ajax to get 3 titles in a row, together with R. Michels and L. van Gaal. Frank de Boer is already a legend.

Next to that: Cuenca, hired from Barça, wants to stay another year at Ajax. Atleast, that's what he told the papers. Same deal for Babel. He doesn't see any harm in staying another year. So that's good news~
fsvgm777
Meanwhile, Beckham got a red card near the end of the match Évian TG - Paris Saint-Germain. At the end of the match, there was a mass brawl going on.

...I don't think PSG deserves to be the French champion after that. (I don't like PSG at all anyway)

Summary of the match (in French, the images speak for themselves) (2:30 onwards show Beckham's red card and the mass brawl)
GladiOol

fsvgm777 wrote:

Meanwhile, Beckham got a red card near the end of the match Évian TG - Paris Saint-Germain. At the end of the match, there was a mass brawl going on.

...I don't think PSG deserves to be the French champion after that. (I don't like PSG at all anyway)

Summary of the match (in French, the images speak for themselves) (2:30 onwards show Beckham's red card and the mass brawl)
how was that a red card for beckham? he didn't even hit the guy?
fsvgm777
According to my father, the referee punished Beckham's gesture... which could've hurt the player from Évian really badly.
Doomsday
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013 ... ampionship

So, barring a final day miracle next weekend, Wolves will be relegated AGAIN to league one. 3 points adrift at the bottom, and needing a BIG away win to strong Brighton, along with the teams above us in the table needing to lose heavily. With the way the team is playing at the moment, we can't beat anyone.

Something is very, very wrong at the club

Spare a thought for me, please? :(
Vish024
Bring Mick back. Somehow. I can't believe the fans wanted him out in the first place a few seasons ago.

In other news, congrats BVB. Do it for your admirers!
OnosakiHito
I'm from Dortmund and as always I'm making some pictures of it(obviously). This time I've been in the Stadion when the game Dortmund vs Madrid was held.
I guess you guys would love to see some pictures from Dortmund, right? So here we go, like in the past:

My birthday present:

Anyway... WE ARE IN THE FINALS! BOOYAA :)
Vish024
That post deserves its own thread. 10/10.
Doomsday

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I can't believe the fans wanted him out in the first place a few seasons ago.
Something about "hurrrr hoof-ball won't get us anywhere in the premier league". Losing 5 - 1 at home to WBA was his death knell, really

I didn't want him to leave either :( he's doing an amazing job at Ipswich at the moment

Also, congrats to BVB. I'll be rooting for 'em in the final.
UnderminE

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Quality thread gogo
bmin11
I envy you
OnosakiHito

UnderminE wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Quality thread gogo
Oh you, hahaha.
fartownik
Just wow Bayern.
bmin11

KRZY wrote:

Fucking overpowered Germans

EDIT:

Arsenal needs to be re-evaluated
Liut
dis Bayern :) :) :)
BrokenArrow
Eat that, motherfuckers.
Tanzklaue
I'm probably the only german who didn't want Bayern to advance. oh well. I didn't think that they wouldn't advance either, so yea.

hope the BvB can win the finals against all odds.
Tetsu_old
B-b-b-but how? Barca had more possession... :(
Tanzklaue

Tetsu wrote:

B-b-b-but how? Barca had more possession... :(
possession doesn't help if you are inefficient.
Vish024

Tanzklaue wrote:

I'm probably the only german who didn't want Bayern to advance. oh well. I didn't think that they wouldn't advance either, so yea.

BVB is perfectly capable of besting this Bayern side. if Bayern doesn't win though, I'd hate to imagine the feelings of their fans. It'd be their third final in four years without a win. I'll be backing BVB nonetheless. This is a final I'm definitely looking forward to. 2 clubs who thoroughly deserve to be there, 2 clubs who have reached this stage of the competition without much controversy and 2 clubs that employ their own stylish brands of football.

Also Arsenal appear to be the only side that gave Bayern a good fight, TAKE THAT CU- *shot by everyone*.
bmin11

If only Arsenal didn't win, that would have been Bayerns 40 undefeated streak. Way to buzz kill it son.
Tanzklaue

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

BVB is perfectly capable of besting this Bayern side. if Bayern doesn't win though, I'd hate to imagine the feelings of their fans. It'd be their third final in four years without a win. I'll be backing BVB nonetheless. This is a final I'm definitely looking forward to. 2 clubs who thoroughly deserve to be there, 2 clubs who have reached this stage of the competition without much controversy and 2 clubs that employ their own stylish brands of football.

Also Arsenal appear to be the only side that gave Bayern a good fight, TAKE THAT CU- *shot by everyone*.
the BvB can win, but I highly doubt that they will.

on the other hand, my father told me yesterday that in 1997, Bayern won the german championship, Borussia won the Champinsleague and Stuttgart won the DFB-Pokal. maybe history repeats itself this year :D

(probably not, as Stuttgart is much weaker this season than Bayern and Bayern always was our most feared enemy. but one can dream, right?)
JonnyThatJonny
Yes and we all know Bayern has a thing for losing champions league finals, mainly if they're favorites.
show more