Mismagius

Ah, Brazil..
Darksonic

Blue Dragon wrote:

Ah, Brazil..
1-1, 85'

ROFL
Vish024
A young man met a fairy who granted him one wish. "I want to live forever," he said.

"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."

"Fine," he said, "I want to die when Tottenham win the Premier league."

"You crafty bastard!" said the fairy.

I've missed the Sp*rs jokes.
wmfchris
I was "lol wut" when Chelsea went 4-2 ahead in halftime in club friendlies

some nice goals, but poor defense as well.
Liut
That's how true A.C Milan players train for the uncoming season
Vish024
They're practicing their celebrations of course.

Prince is a dance king, seriously. Robinho is just Brasilian, it comes naturally to him.
JonnyThatJonny
If it wasn't enough to see City almost always reach the champions league final in FM12, now PSG will always be up there too in FM13 ):
Ava
How can he (Neymar) runs so fast?
Btw i loved the way how he took the penalty.

Vish024
I'm so bored by the lack of footballing action that I am now watching Chelsea vs PSG.
Liut
JPN 1
ESP 0

what
UnderminE
Must watch the game before talk.
Vish024
Japan has a brilliant youth team, I only wish we here in Australia could produce that sort of talent.
UnderminE
Let me use this thread as "General Sports Thread" so um weird stuff is happening on Formula 1. Weird stuff is happening on F1, Webber knocked out in Q1. That was surprising.

>Bump.
Vish024
Webber was never that good, just that he has a great vehicle. Red Bull's design is excellent.

In other news, FIFA 13 Achievement Unlocked: Complete a season as Chelsea manager.

hehe
Leader
AC Milan - Chelsea 1-0 yay Emanuelson again
Vapor
Honduras 1-0 Spain. what. Spain are out now~
Mismagius

Liutprando wrote:

HON 1
ESP 0

what
GladiOol
Norwich City - Ajax tonight.

Is Norwich any good?

Also Feyenoord against Dinamo Kiev... let's hope Kiev will win /o/
emaaal
NORWICH TO GOOD
Topic Starter
-Athena-
Manchester City played our Malaysian team yesterday.

Didn't turn out well or us XD
Vish024
Our Arsenal side just drew against the Malaysians, we were fielding a much weaker team though.

Norwich is not bad, but Ajax should be too good for them.
GladiOol
1-1 and Ajax dominated with half the team being people who never even played an official game in the shirt of Ajax. Norwich should be ashamed D:

Feyenoord lost AWW YEAHHHH GO DINAMO KIEV.... too bad it was only 2-1 for Kiev... they deserved more goals.
JonnyThatJonny
Benfica beat Real Madrid 5-2 a few days ago and since then fans have been blabbering about it like they're champions league contenders for next season. Usual Benfica.
GladiOol

JonnyThatJonny wrote:

Benfica beat Real Madrid 5-2 a few days ago and since then fans have been blabbering about it like they're champions league contenders for next season. Usual Benfica.
funny, because PSV beat benfica a few days ago with 3-1 x))
GladiOol
Van Persie to Juventus most probably.

Sneijder maybe to Real Madrid again?? Since Madrid offered like 45 million for modric but tottenham wants more... and sneijder is cheaper.

Song or Agger to Barca? Neymar as well?

And I hope for feyenoord, even though I hate the team ):, they get Guidetti back. The striker, who was at feyenoord for rental, from Man. City was a joy to watch in the eredivsie and at man city he won't get a minute of playing time with strikers like Aguero, Cruz, Adebayor, Balotelli, Tevez etc.
Vish024
Sahin linked with Arsenal. Santi Cazorla deal appears to be almost finalised.

Glad Arsene is making the key signings earlier.
UnderminE
Podolski vs Sahin, let's see.
emaaal

GladiOol wrote:

Sneijder maybe to Real Madrid again?? Since Madrid offered like 45 million for modric but tottenham wants more... and sneijder is cheaper.

And I hope for feyenoord, even though I hate the team ):, they get Guidetti back. The striker, who was at feyenoord for rental, from Man. City was a joy to watch in the eredivsie and at man city he won't get a minute of playing time with strikers like Aguero, Cruz, Adebayor, Balotelli, Tevez etc.
Agger won't leave Liverpool. :>
GladiOol

emaaal wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Agger won't leave Liverpool. :>
Both City and Barca want him now. He didn't go with liverpool to their last game because of an ''injury''. Funny how his manager said he did not have an injury. Yep, he's leaving alright.
galvenize
GladiOol
Ajax got a guy with cool hair. \:D/ Sana from IFK Göteburg

Also, Sunday the first real dutch game for the Johan Cruijff Schaal... AJAX vs. PSV.
Ajax without Eriksen, Van Der Wiel, Sulejmani and maybe no Boerrigter either... I hope they can pull it off versus a strong PSV.
Looking at how PSV killed Benfica and Athletic de Bilbao. ): (And PSV have Narsingh. Narsingh es OP)
Vish024
With de boer and Bergkamp coaching the lads, you guys should do well this season.

And Agger...well I've always wanted to see him in our shirt even though I know it's unlikely.
emaaal

GladiOol wrote:

Also, Sunday the first real dutch game for the Johan Cruijff Schaal... AJAX vs. PSV.
Ajax without Eriksen, Van Der Wiel, Sulejmani and maybe no Boerrigter either... I hope they can pull it off versus a strong PSV.
Looking at how PSV killed Benfica and Athletic de Bilbao. ): (And PSV have Narsingh. Narsingh es OP)
Eriksen > everyone i tell you
GladiOol

emaaal wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Eriksen > everyone i tell you
Yes. But Eriksen won't play the first match vs. PSV for the Johan Cruijff Schaal... Aka PSV will rape us with Lens / Narsingh in front </3
Boom
Breaking News!!!
Ramsey Score!!!
Vish024
HEY, what are you implying?

Anyway, bad luck team GB and well played Brazil. Both games were thrilling to watch.
bmin11
Again, everyone knew the game was over at the moment it went to the shoot-out lol

I'm thrilled that South Korea made it to the quarter final for the very first time. All I'm wishing is a good luck against Brazil.
Vish024
Only 11 days 'til the seasons begins. I can't bloody wait.
galvenize
show more