1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
AC Milan fan here, I'm near to Milan (~1h by car) so sometimes I can watch matches at the stadium :V
posted
hahah in Osu! a Footbal Therad!! GREAT!! XD
And GOGOGO Chealse!!! vs Bayern Munich (Champions League Final) :P
posted
You are Sponge Bob from now on. You've just proved it with this post \:D/

Also Arsenal fan here /o/ gladiii aiaiaia
posted

Mr Color wrote:

The club I support always stuck in 1st league but couldn't win anything to save its life. We (almost) always end up between 5th to 9th and never ever won the championship despite the club being like 111 years old.
Oh well \:D/
well yeah here too, it'd always end up being 14th-15th/20 but it would play at least nicely

and the club is 99yo
posted
Gunners fan here, but gone are their days... :(
posted
Soo many Gunners here. -fellow gunner
posted
Gooners. We're just all sexy beasts.
posted

Leader wrote:

AC Milan fan here, I'm near to Milan (~1h by car) so sometimes I can watch matches at the stadium :V
I'm pretty sure you guys will be in the CL if you guys win the FA Cup. The Europa ticket you guys won will be given to a club with a good standing in EPL.

We'll have a good match up at the FA Cup final.
posted
THIS APPEARS TO BE A SOCCER THREAD
posted

foulcoon wrote:

THIS APPEARS TO BE A FOOTBALL THREAD
ftfy

Boca fan here! First division team from Argentina. Having a good level overall, classified as second for the round 16vo (Copa Libertadores), disputing first position with newells date 12 of 19 (Torneo Clausura, Arg tournament) but also in quarter of finals in Copa Argentina (another Arg tournament mixing teams from different divisions).
Also sympathizer of Inter.

posted

foulcoon wrote:

You're right, but someone's gonna get confused with American football.
posted
Plus I'm also a fan of Besiktas. But only its supporter group "Carsi", not the team itself.
posted

Koro McAlpine wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

You're right, but someone's gonna get confused with American football.
Good point there, I'll change the title.
posted
Don't change the title just because americans can't tell the difference between a football and an egg D:
posted
Spurs fans won't be able to write in here now :( .

bmin11 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you guys will be in the CL if you guys win the FA Cup. The Europa ticket you guys won will be given to a club with a good standing in EPL.
Like we said before Champion's league spots are only given if you're top 4 in the EPL. If an english team wins the CL, Top 3 becomes CL spots.

FA Cup and Carling Cup only gives you Europa League. If you are top 4 and win either of those two cups, CL takes priority over Europa.
posted

-A t H e N a- wrote:

I'll change the title.
It was fine the way it wa- actually, change it to "the beautiful game".

This is why Ramos missed that penalty, I'd like to know how that supporter escaped the stadium alive:

posted
El pep has stepped down from his position as manager for Barcelona FC.

Welp, a page has turned in Barca's history.
posted
Bayern <3
posted

Fabi wrote:

Boca fan here! First division team from Argentina. Having a good level overall, classified as second for the round 16vo (Copa Libertadores), disputing first position with newells date 12 of 19 (Torneo Clausura, Arg tournament) but also in quarter of finals in Copa Argentina (another Arg tournament mixing teams from different divisions).]
Boca is pretty cool :v I kinda prefer Boca than River so yeah, hmmm
posted

galvenize wrote:

El pep has stepped down from his position as manager for Barcelona FC.

Welp, a page has turned in Barca's history.
Shit's happening at Barca, all the speculation about the new manager has already begun.
show more