forum

Ayy b0ss

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Carmlillball
I'm kinda new to the game, very new to the forums.
I wanna get to know the community =3
I'm sorry I'm one of those users who enjoy to type essays on the internet. x3

I usually play Taiku and can do 3 stars (being at least B) on it but I also play Mania. I am great at 4k and 5k, good at 6k and starting to get good at 7k but damn it's hard especially with having to revise for GCSEs too. I rarely play the clicking mode. I only play single player because I like to play alone.

It's so much easier to find foreign songs by using Osu's beatmaps search so I like to find Russian songs and listen to them to help me with my listening practice. I like to listen to the songs on YouTube sometimes and write what I think the words are. My favourite is Mood Colour Blue because it's simply b0ss.

I found this game because of Roblox. There is a game on the website called Robeats and I used to play on it all the time. The game allows users to create their own beatmap for the game and hopefully have the owner accept it and put it into the game. To do this, the player must go onto Osu and create the beatmap there, before doing more tedious work. I wanted to create a few beatmaps so I downloaded Osu and started to experiment with it. I never ended up creating a beatmap for Robeats, but I instead started to play on Osu.
Lyawi
welcome, seems like you have fun :3
bex
welcomeeee!! I’m studying for gcses too and I’m struggling a lot lOL but yeah good luck on them & in game
show more