forum

[Regs Closed] Royale Showdown Tournament [50k-80k, 80k-150k]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
steve04

Welcome to the Royale Showdown Tournament!

Registration Form | Discord | Spreadsheet | Twitch

I'm looking for sponsors for the tournament. Anyone who is interested in donating for the prizes can message me in-game or Discord (steve04#6293). Any help is appreciated.

Also, I'm looking for referees, commentators and (hopefully) streamers. Please message me if you're interested.

1. This is an osu!standard tournament.
  2. This is a solo, royal rumble style tournament. ScoreV2 will be used.
  3. There are two rank ranges - 50,000 to 79,999 and 80,000 to 150,000. Failure to be within those ranges will result in a disqualification.
  4. Only the top 32 players of each division are going to be able to participate.
    A qualifying round will be used to decide the players who would play in the Rumble Rounds.

General
  1. There are two rank ranges - 50,000 to 89,999 and 90,000 to 150,000. Players in the Southeast Asia and East Asia can only sign up. The list of countries and territories are down below.
  2. Any players who has a country flag of either Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, East Timor, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, South Korea, Mongolia, or Taiwan can sign up for the tournament. Players who have a flag other than those countries who wants to participate, proof must be provided.
  3. To sign up, fill in the form, join the Discord server, and set your nickname as your osu! name. Chinese players who wish to sign up can comment below the post. Failure to join the server will result in a disqualification.

Mappool Structure
  1. For the qualifying round, the mappool will have a 2-1-1-1 structure.
  2. For all rounds up to Semifinals, the mappool will have a 4-3-3-3-3 structure.
  3. For Semifinals and Finals, the mappool will have a 5-3-3-3-3 structure. Note that Grand Finals will play with the Finals pool.
  4. One map will be a tiebreaker and one map will decide the pick order of the players.

Qualifying Round
  1. All players who has signed up will play in the Qualifying Round.
  2. Lobbies will have maximum of 16 players.
  3. There are no warmups! Players are expected to warm up before the match.
  4. Maps will be played in order of NM-HD-HR-DT.
  5. All maps will be played twice, however players can leave after the 1st attempt.
  6. Failed scores do count.
  7. Only the highest scores count. The players will be ranked based on their score on the specific mods.
  8. Top 64/48 advances to the Rumble Rounds.

Rumble Rounds
  1. 4 players will be in a lobby.
  2. There are no warmups. Players can pick 2 maps in all rounds until semifinals, and 3 in semifinals onwards. However, players can only ban one map for each round.
  3. Based on the image below, points will be awarded based for the players after one map has finished.

4. In case of a tie within 100 points, and after every map, the players who are involved in the tie will have their points split equally.
  5. After 2 rounds of picks, the top 2 players move on to the next round, while the other 2 moves down to the losers bracket.
  6. In the Grand Finals, the players who come from the Winners bracket will have a point advantage.

1. Registration Phase - October 20th - November 4th 23:59 UTC+8
  2. Qualifiers - November 10th - 11th
  3. Round of 32 - November 17th - 18th - BO8
  4. Round of 16 - November 24th - 25th - BO8
  5. Semifinals - December 1st - 2nd - BO12
  6. Finals - December 8th - 9th - BO12
  7. Grand Finals - December 15th - 16th - BO12

• Winner - 2 months of osu!supporter

Runner-up - 1 month of osu!supporter

[list]
  8. Hosts: Illinon, M45tErToNY, steve_04_
  9. Referees: LMT, Vespulaz, DanX, crafciak31, nghia_senpai, Tu Tam, UnitedNovel
  10. Broadcasting/Commentating Team: FukutoTojido, LMT,
  11. Mappool Selectors: Shiro Loli, derpydm, [-MVHELIX-],
  12. Graphic Designers: FukutoTojido, Mayukaki, OneTrueDuceOK
Meguro
only 3k rank away =(
Vasion
:)
Topic Starter
steve04

TrungPhineas wrote:

only 3k rank away =(

go and get like a score, you can play xd
Fauna Enjoyer
I just got to 46k with a 251pp play ffs
can i join ?
Miyaki
need 50k rank more to join :)
Qiuri
Y must it be for 5&6 digits only ;-;
Topic Starter
steve04

Qiuri wrote:

Y must it be for 5&6 digits only ;-;

Because imo there are too many tournaments for 5 high and 4 low digits imo
Amasugi
20k to 50k when?
-Cappuchino-
o shit
hoangnobitang
i'm only 7k rank away with 256pp, so frustrating
Topic Starter
steve04

TouchTouchKing wrote:

20k to 50k when?

idk, maybe next year when I do have enough funds
Huytimeclock
Osu! mode only :^ ?
Topic Starter
steve04

Huytimeclock wrote:

Osu! mode only :^ ?

yeah, standard
my aim rng
Has the map-pool released yet or am I blind?
Topic Starter
steve04

BKh wrote:

Has the map-pool released yet or am I blind?

Pool will be released by Monday of the week that the round is due to start
Usami Mizuki
ayyo 💀
whyanou
l m a o
show more