forum

MacOS Mojave osu! patch?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RockYY-BL
I recently updated to the MacOS Mojave version, and I found out that osu! did not work any longer. I know it takes a very long time to develop osu! for MacOS but if anyone would be so nice as to attempt to develop a wine osu! version for MacOS Mojave, i would be eternally grateful.

I have only recently started playing osu! but I have enjoyed it so much that I honestly cant live without it at this point.

If anyone knows anything of this problem happening in past MacOS updates or just this problem specifically i'd also appreciate if you could mention it

I would just like to say that for now im the able to use osu!lazer to play the game.
snelbug
This is happening to me too.
ZhuyanMK1
Hey guys. I'm running macOS Mojave on my iMac. I am using a wine version of osu! that I started using since MacOS High Sierra. thankfully it still works after updating to MacOS Mojave. However, there are some problems such as very slow boot time and lag in the game and not being able to open a beatmap in the browser after clicking on a beatmap in multiplayer. I think there is new MacOS Mojave support release on github. I dont remember where i got the wine package but im pretty sure i found it while digging on Youtube. I suggest that you just go on YouTube and search for osu!on wine for MacOS High Sierra and if you find anything it should work.
Hopefully, this helps you guys out.
IamD3spair
I'm getting that problem too. I don't really know how long it would take for Mac OS Mojave osu! but I can't really use osu!lazer since you can't import beatmaps. I really REALLY want to play osu! so I hope the update will be out soon.
Topic Starter
RockYY-BL
Everyone who has been sharing the same problem it seems I just had to redownload osu from this forum; https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/682197. It works for me now, so if anyone needs it use this download and you will be settled.
show more