forum

How to correctly post a beatmap ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
batap
Do I have to post a message with the link of my beatmap in a special forum ?
abraker
Oh that brings me back. Submitting your first beatmap is quite simple and easy. You first need to register for a beatmapping license using the beatmap submission form in the osu! client's standard editor (OCSE). You will receive confirmation of your submission via email or your official osu! general public profile page. Following the registration process, you will need to find a sponsor to support your beatmap over at the beatmap modifications queue (https://old.ppy.sh/forum/60).
Topic Starter
batap

abraker wrote:

Oh that brings me back. Submitting your first beatmap is quite simple and easy. You first need to register for a beatmapping license using the beatmap submission form in the osu! client's standard editor (OCSE). You will receive confirmation of your submission via email. Following the registration process, you will need to find a sponsor to support your beatmap over at the beatmap modifications queue (https://old.ppy.sh/forum/60).

a sponsor ?
Aiseca
Yes, if you are looking for mods and stuff. here

Or use the editor to save upon making a map. Ctrl+Shift+U.

Also, this is not the right forum to ask about this. go here instead for mapping related concerns. Thanks.
Topic Starter
batap

Aiseca wrote:

Yes, if you are looking for mods and stuff. here

Or use the editor to save upon making a map. Ctrl+Shift+U.

Also, this is not the right forum to ask about this. go here instead for mapping related concerns. Thanks.

Ok, I have heard of "mods" but I'm not sure I know what is it.
Do I have to ulpoad my map with the editor and then post its link in this forum ?
abraker
Yes, sponsors, or better known as osu community beatmap modificators. You will find submission forms to apply for them in the link provided. You will be placed in queue in which you will be required to wait for anywhere between a few days to a few weeks until you are processed. Upon being processd you will receive a confirmation stating whether your beatmap was accepted or not. If accepted, you should expect a technical writup from the beatmap modificator indicated either violations your beatmap has in accordance to the official osu! ranking ranking criteria or general discrepancies within your beatmap's structure.
levesterz
Topic Starter
batap

abraker wrote:

Yes, sponsors, or better known as osu community beatmap modificators. You will find submission forms to apply for them in the link provided. You will be placed in queue in which you will be required to wait for anywhere between a few days to a few weeks until you are processed. Upon being processd you will receive a confirmation stating whether your beatmap was accepted or not. If accepted, you should expect a technical writup from the beatmap modificator indicated either violations your beatmap has in accordance to the official osu! ranking ranking criteria or general discrepancies within your beatmap's structure.

Ok thanks, I will try
Aiseca

batap wrote:

Ok, I have heard of "mods" but I'm not sure I know what is it.
Do I have to upload my map with the editor and then post its link in this forum ?

Exactly.
Topic Starter
batap
thanks for helping me
ColdTooth
*coughs sarcastically and cutely*
Refills
:sotarksDab:
ColdTooth

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

:sotarksDab:
wait don't you also do HDHRFL plays..
johnmedina999
Just upload it from the editor.

The link levesterz posted is helpful as well.

...I mean—
johnmedina999
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
abraker
^ the only proper way
Quibbly
Um I think you just click the download button
show more