forum

Osu Rank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sachihiro
Okay, so basicly if you go look at my profile, and some others you might see some good pp and map passes, And i just passed a 7* and im 150k rank.... When are we going to have a rank fix?? Cause it's not only me, but some other people who much more need it. I've seen a friend of mine, can't rember what his name was but he had really good aim, tapping and much more. But rank was something he never got, the only thing he ended up doing was playing farm maps 24/7 cause he wainted to get rank. So like when will we have a rank fix?
PinkNightmares
Rankings are fine. Passing an hp2 map doesn't mean anything.
tomatas95
Rank fix? wdym? I love how it is now.. Just FC maps and you get ranks..
KupcaH
xd
dung eater
When someone fixes it on their free time.
Deva
People who are horrible at the game tend to think they are good?

That's when
Edgar_Figaro
“Passing” Maps is far less impressive than playing Maps well.

Which the PP system awards high quality plays on maps and not just spam C rank 30 miss plays that don’t break 100 combo
linkfire

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

“Passing” Maps is far less impressive than playing Maps well.

Which the PP system awards high quality plays on maps and not just spam C rank 30 miss plays that don’t break 100 combo

Basically this!
I'm around rank 72k right now, but hell! I never passed a 7* map! Even the two or three 6* maps I passed were while playing with friends and trolling. I'm still playing upper 4* maps, and getting a lot of ranks while FCing them, so you might want to find a difficulty at around which you can get those 98-99% plays and work from there and keep climbing the ranks!
Topic Starter
Sachihiro
To the person who said "Just FC maps and you get ranks.." Do you know how many times i've fc'ed something and haven't goten anything. Nothing, and those maps were pretty hard. no the 3* kind of maps, we're talking bigger
NeKroMan4ik

Smartbort wrote:

To the person who said "Just FC maps and you get ranks.." Do you know how many times i've fc'ed something and haven't goten anything. Nothing, and those maps were pretty hard. no the 3* kind of maps, we're talking bigger
If you want to get ranks, fc 4.5* maps with >97% acc, if you can't, play more to get good at this game. We all have passed through when you can't get ranks no matter how hard you try it. Play more is the only solution for your problem
Deva

Smartbort wrote:

Your top rank is a 90 second 4* map. I mean do you really think you deserve a higher rank?

EDIT: I just noticed your 2nd 3rd and 4th scores aren't even a full minute lmao

Instead of thinking if you deserve a higher rank think about if you even deserve your current rank
worst fl player

KupcaH wrote:

xd
tomatas95
Becouse the low fc maps you get basically nothing xd......
Feylos

Smartbort wrote:

The maps you FC reach a point of diminishing returns, and everything's weighted. So either those difficult maps you fc'd are the norm for you, or your score just didn't submit. I've had that happen before cause I somehow went offline, and that's... kinda painful
show more