forum

Lost skill

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
StuxNet
I used to be a pretty decent player if I do say so myself but I took quite a long break as I got bored of osu and I've come back and lost pretty much all of my skill.
Most maps that I could pass with ease are now a struggle for me and I'm getting frustrated over it.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve again?
>In b4 "play more"
I'm gonna do that :P
SkiiLz
totally me rn

struggling with 3 stars beatmaps is just sad...

there where some training maps I used to play
you could try some of those... but I don't remember which one's they where, so if someone could link some...
KupcaH
Well, you either just continuing to play maps that you were able to do before, or step down in a map difficulties for a bit and play easier stuff until you get comfortable with it and move on to higher difficulties.
kai99
same man. Hope to get my stamina back
tomatas95
Same here.. But you see i got a big difference i did no thing as breaks from osu. Unless 12hours is a long break. Seriously i was good at this game one day i got up i lost my ability to aim,accuracy and speed. Went down the drain...Im very frusturated that i can't play shit even though i spend 4h++++ on this game everyday for 4months.

I literally can't think of anything what to do,what to practice i barely pass 4,8..When i could get a 96% accuracy half fc 5,98.
Flanster
Haha im the best example of "losing skill". I can't even assume a proper posture in order to play without something feeling uncomfortable, even more with my wrists. Utterly painful after just 2-3 plays. Hopefully its better in anyone else's case.

kai99 wrote:

same man. Hope to get my stamina back

Do you even lift?
tomatas95
I can relate,the way i have to hold my mouse is quite uncomfortable,or if i get a comfortable way i lose the control of the mouse :c