forum

Show combo in break time

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Exact0
While playing i realize that in mid time the combo and the health bar got cleared away and it was kinda hard to see your current combo so I want to suggest to add a feature to show the combo when you are hovering over it. I haven't tested it for any other skin than Seiyu skin from Flying Tuna so I don't know if it cleared for other skins or not please tell me if it does !
Jimi012
I think I haven't even thought about this before but overall a really good idea ;)
Neko67
How do you mean it gets cleared? and do you during play time?
Edgar_Figaro
I thought your score always appears on the left side during breaks which shows your score and highest combo achieved?

Unless you are wanting your current combo and not your highest combo. Although the score rankings in multi show current combo rather than highest combo. I’ve always thought this as odd
Lyawi
Right now combo counter disappears in breaks, which is a bit annoying. I can't manage playing and looking at my combo at the same time

If I remember correctly, you can see your stats in breaks (but in osu!lazer :3)
abraker

Lyawi wrote:

If I remember correctly, you can see your stats in breaks (but in osu!lazer :3)
and we'll leave it at that

no amount of begging will bring this to the old osu! since it's going to be discontinued once osu!lazer becomes mainstream
show more