forum

The Hardest map in osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ReVeNg3r
okey,as the title says please post the hardest map in osu! which you think it is. post only ranked/approved maps.
I have no idea is it The Big Black ? because of really high AR and because of spacing? and of course i am not able to pass it.
Xylem Beer
Big Black, or tag4 maps.
djjsixpack
Depends on who you'd ask.

Big black is generally the hardest IMO, but I'd sooner pass that than the new rog-unlimitation map that just came out. Also Hatsune Miku - Atama no Taisou seems to be unFCable thus far on all 4 difficulties save for 0108's.
silmarilen
strangeprogram hasnt been FC'd yet either, neither has kokou no sosei or fallen world and plenty of other maps.

TAG4 maps are probably the hardest yea, but thats because they are made to be played by 4 people, not by 1.
djjsixpack

silmarilen wrote:

strangeprogram hasnt been FC'd yet either, neither has kokou no sosei or fallen world and plenty of other maps.

TAG4 maps are probably the hardest yea, but thats because they are made to be played by 4 people, not by 1.
Ah yeah, forgot about Kokou no Sousei. That one is probably my pick if Big Black isn't.
Luna
Shotgun Symphony+
Although the difficulty on that one is arbitrary and for all the wrong reasons...
-Athena-
Big black seems scary and all, but I doubt it's the hardest
Tag4 maps may seem like a better choice, but reality is they have very low hp drains, making them hard to FC but easy to pass
This question is a pretty hard one XD
Topic Starter
ReVeNg3r
hmm ,Atama no Taisou is hard too i can say too hard for me :( maybe i can pass only angelhoney diff,...and yeah TAG4s too..hmm .lol renards seems here like maps for kids :D ,although they are not :D
Kinrinjin7

XylemBeer wrote:

Big Black, or tag4 maps.
^
+ Lily Scarlet Rose
kriers

Kinrinjin7 wrote:

XylemBeer wrote:

Big Black, or tag4 maps.
^
+ Lily Scarlet Rose
No way. Lily Scarlet Rose is merely a speed-read. Same goes with With a Dance Number and No, 39.
-Athena-
With a dance number I would say is the hardest out of the 3in overall difficulty, but the last portion of scarlet rose is even crazier.
Topic Starter
ReVeNg3r
and what about square jumps in masterpiece,not hard?i cannot pass it yet.i think 1 or 2 years ago people would say that it is really hard,or i am wrong ?i dont know ..-
silmarilen
masterpiece may be hard, but its nowhere near the hardest map on osu! even i can (with a bit of luck) reach the end of it.
Topic Starter
ReVeNg3r
yes but i can pass scarlet rose,but masterpiece not..then wha?
Elfice
kriers
As a standard guideline to which map is the hardest, don't focus on AR, because that's more about your own comprehension ability than your actual physical ability.

The map that's the absolute hardest to pass despite brilliant reading ability and stamina would definitely be the hardest one, don't you think?

Why is it so important to figure out which map is the hardest anyway? So many aspects to pick from.
Mismagius
imho, if we're talking about FCing here:

1. Kokou no Sousei (by far, Chaos is unFCable for a human being)
2. The Big Black (no, seriously, it's hard, but not the hardest)
3. Shotgun Symphony (as much as "retarded" the map is, I still find it one of the hardest, and I kinda like it)
4. Cry for Eternity (don't let the WW/cookiezi FCs fool you, if YOU try to FC it, it's going to be the biggest pain ever)
5. chipscape (FCing with those ridiculous 1/8 sliders is surely a pain)

Then I could include stream compilation, but seeing as that's just a compilation map, yeah.
Topic Starter
ReVeNg3r
i just want to know it,know peoples opinion and try it play,its interesting-.-
i dont realy like maps like cry of eternity etc..let me wonder :o
Tom69_old

djjsixpack wrote:

Atama no Taisou seems to be unFCable thus far on all 4 difficulties save for 0108's.
Lucifer x val0108 is FCable aswell... Sed it with a stupid Sliderbreak after a pretty low amount of tries.

Not going by "being able to FC"... it's more like a feeling.
0. Many TAG4 maps, but I don't really want to count them.
1. Atama no Taisou - nogard. For me this is the hardest approved / ranked map by far which is mainly because of those high BPM repeating squares. Wouldn't know any other approved / ranked map I actually struggle even passing.
2. The Big Black - FCing single ~30sec parts is no problem with just a few tries. But this thing as a whole is just crazy.
3. Shotgun Symphony is retarded... but arguably hard. Even passing it almost guarantees you a rank. TAKE THIS, HALF-TIMERS!
4. Mad Machine is mad. Passing or fcing is one thing, but actually doing well on those streams is another.
5. Chipscape. I already have an advantage through using 3 buttons, but EVERYTIME I get a 1000+ combo something messes everything up. No room for errors.
6. Kokou no Sousei - It's hard but still okay. In my opinion its perfectly possible to FC it. The only problem are the first big squares and the fast singles (for me).
Topic Starter
ReVeNg3r
we can make categories like, the hardest to fc,the hardest to jumps,the hardest to stream,the hardest to read,the hardest to pass or in general....:/
show more