[STD] NM Modding Queue [Open]

posted
Total Posts
664
show more
SirPinky
Type of request: NM
Song Name: Brave Shine
Artist: Aimer
Genre J-Pop (anime)
Length of map: 1:27
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/870160#osu/1818470
Please try to do all of them if you can

Thank you!
Topic Starter
106462910

ylbar wrote:

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Kibou no Uta
Artist: ULTRA TOWER
Genre: i think its J Pop but im not sure
Length of Map: 1:26
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/870247
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: the only diff

__Hatsune_Miku wrote:

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: ghouls!
Artist: Dictate
Genre: (other) ?
Length of Map: 1:30
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/869627/#osu/1818638
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod :all

Catzzye wrote:

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: HELIX
Artist: ESTi
Genre: Instrumental
Length of Map: 2:15 drain
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/730814#osu/1815267
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: Any that you like!

Thank you!

Sticky Apple wrote:

NM request


Artist - STRFKR
Song - Tape Machine
Genre - Pop/Electronic
Length - 2:52

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/819209#osu/1740278

If you are willing to please mod all 3 diffs? If you don't want to i understand, in which case take your pick!
Thanks!

BrokestormRP wrote:

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: four (TV Size)
Artist: FAKY
Genre: Anime
Length of Map: 1:26
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/852027#osu/1781062
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: insane
ty!

SirPinkyy wrote:

Type of request: NM
Song Name: Brave Shine
Artist: Aimer
Genre J-Pop (anime)
Length of map: 1:27
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/870160#osu/1818470
Please try to do all of them if you can

Thank you!
done y'all
Timperjuncio
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Kimi no Shiranai (English Cover)
Artist: Will Stetson
Genre: JPop sung in English I guess
Length of Map: 5:35
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/861925/#osu/1803026
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: There's only one lol
Eqeminiv
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Adabana Necromancy (TV size)
Artist: Zombieland Saga seiyuus :P
Genre: j-pop
Length of Map: 1:29
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/865905#osu/1810430
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: Insane only :P

I keep struggling to find at least one modder for this map :/ Seems like I'm the only one liking the song :/
Thanks!
TtheRe
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Requiem der Morgenrote
Artist: Linked Horizon
Genre: Anime
Length of Map: 1:26
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/869796#osu/1817751
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: All

Thank you!
Gillstar
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Remind
Artist: Sally
Genre: Touhou
Length of Map: 5:16
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/870225
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: only one

thanks in advance
Zomer
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: M4M (pm me what map youd like me to mod)
Song Name: Dress-Up Contest
Artist: Gamefreak
Genre: Videogame?
Length of Map: 0:48
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871107#osu/1820175
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: Hard, if you want also easy.

Thankss
ShaiLee
Makoto chan
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: VORACITY
Artist: MYTH & ROID
Genre: anime?
Length of Map: 2:18
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/870496#osu/1819103
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: VERY VERY TASTY EXPERT
Topic Starter
106462910

FDX wrote:

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: VORACITY
Artist: MYTH & ROID
Genre: anime?
Length of Map: 2:18
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/870496#osu/1819103
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: VERY VERY TASTY EXPERT

TtheRe wrote:

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Requiem der Morgenrote
Artist: Linked Horizon
Genre: Anime
Length of Map: 1:26
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/869796#osu/1817751
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: All

Thank you!

Eqeminiv wrote:

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Adabana Necromancy (TV size)
Artist: Zombieland Saga seiyuus :P
Genre: j-pop
Length of Map: 1:29
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/865905#osu/1810430
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: Insane only :P

I keep struggling to find at least one modder for this map :/ Seems like I'm the only one liking the song :/
Thanks!

Timperjuncio wrote:

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Kimi no Shiranai (English Cover)
Artist: Will Stetson
Genre: JPop sung in English I guess
Length of Map: 5:35
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/861925/#osu/1803026
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: There's only one lol
ya done
Glaceon
you can choose which one to mod, idc

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Empty Town
Artist: toby fox
Genre: 8-bit thing i guess
Length of Map: 1:24
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/873064
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: all

Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Haru ga Kite Bokura
Artist: UNISON SQUARE GARDEN
Genre: j-pop anime
Length of Map: 1:51
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/862236
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: all
z0z
Type of Request:NM
Song Name:Aqua Marine
Artist:SHIKI
Genre:(how do i change genre)
Length of Map: 2:09 a map
Map Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/854960/#osu/1788238
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: any
realy0_
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: nm
Song Name: Ima o Kakeru Shoujo
Artist: Kano
Genre: j-pop
Length of Map: 1:27
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/833933
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: advanced and topdiff
Hikimal_adilfi
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: M4M
Song Name: Anjing Kacili
Artist: Tian Storm
Genre: Dance/Electronic
Length of Map: 2:07
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874105/#osu/1826993
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: Every dif if you could if not thats fine

notes:im new to mapping so don't expect great mods.
K4T598
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Haruka Mirai (TV Size)
Artist: Kankaku Pierrot
Genre: not sure tbh
Length of Map:1:26
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874240#osu/1827547
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: insane and The Three cloves(this one more so)
- FATALITA -
Hello!
Type of Request [NM/M4M]:NM
Song Name: Hoshi ga Furanai Machi
Artist: Chroma
Genre: Back Ground Music?( sorry I dont know.. )
Length of Map: 05:39
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/787441/#osu/1652772
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: Extreme

Thanks in advance!!!!!
-Mikan
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: -HEROIC ADVENT-
Artist: Roselia
Genre: j-rock
Length of Map: 3:36
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/826596#osu/1732257
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: Shizuku's Expert and Walao's Special
LorGue
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM/M4M
Song Name: Freaks
Artist: Timmy trumpet & savage
Genre: hip-hop
Length of Map: 0:59
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874751#osu/1828155
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: Hard,insane and ordinary
Mocaotic
M4M req (I see platelets I woke)
Song name:Alien Alien
Artist: Hello Happy World!
J-Pop (Vocaloid Cover)
Length: 1:37 (Easy&Normal)
1:49 (Hard&above)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/842737#osu/1763304
Difficulties: Maybe you can focus on Insane and Another diff. Others may be ignored
iPhong
Type of Request [NM/M4M]: NM
Song Name: Noi Nay Co Anh
Artist: Son Tung M-TP
Genre: Vietnamese Pop (V-Pop)
Length of Map: 1:45
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/867361
Difficulty/Difficulties to Mod: Insane
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply