forum

Peripheral vision to do jumps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jesus_christ42
Hello ive been using my peripheral vision to do jumps and its terrible i cant fc a map if its above ar 9 because i miss it by a centimeter. do you use peripheral vision and if so how can i improve. if not explain to me a better way to read
Xirai
Try to move your head slightly....?

Looks funny, but helps a bit for me...
Deva
Just...ummm....move your eyes?
Almost
Don't use your periphery to do jumps. Your eye is basically designed so that what you are looking at directly has the most resolution while everything else is just.. well.. crap. Essentially, if you look directly at each circle just before you tap it, the probability of you hitting it goes up dramatically. You should be using your periphery to read the rest of screen (so basically the opposite of what you are doing at the moment). You might think that this method might impact your ability to read but it won't. It might take some getting used to though.
dung eater
You would need very big screen because peripheal vision not very stronk.
Faye
I had the same issue. Still crops up when I'm tired and should stop playing. Yeah, just focus really hard on looking at the jumps and aiming for the dead center of the circle.
Rynnavinx
Personally, moving my eyes to look directly at every note is uncomfortable for my eyes and I also end up losing track of other notes if the spacing is too big. I generally move my eyes to the general movement of the notes so that the note I need to hit is still pretty close to where i'm directly looking at, and the following notes are more visible in my peripheral vision so I have a better idea of where they are before I need to start moving to them. It also strains my eyes less.

A very visible and clear cursor is also good if you do this so that you can more easily see if you're actually moving the cursor where you want to, despite not looking directly at it.

Though, in some cases I do look directly at notes if I feel like i need to.

Idk, might not be the best way to do it, but it works for me.

Also I lowered my resolution to 1280x720 from 1920x1080, which makes the game appear smaller, which brings notes closer to my direct line of vision.
show more