community forum

✿*゚aii's gfx thread! [closed]*:.。

posted
Total Posts
259
show more
Topic Starter
-Aiichi
eliyash
Helloooo!!

Type: Avatar
Image: Any picture of Lee Sung Kyung with short hair you find fit cause i can't choose :(
Size: Whatever you deem fit
Text: Eliyash
Shape: Rounded
Border: Normal
Animation/gif: None

Thank you very much :D
Marcux43

Collab



Image: https://i.imgur.com/fyZmaY6.png
Avatars: 5
Text: https://i.imgur.com/6zaWIWx.jpg (Text are on the pic to dont get confused) also get a good font ;w; pls
Shape: Normal
Border: Internal
Size: 256x256
Extras: Cute edit & different color to each pic owo (i mean text kek)

Banner for collab




Text: https://i.imgur.com/8HM5LtE.jpg
Size: 623x192
Border: Dashed border
Gif: Add it an effect like summer(? -This only if you want uwu-
Extras: <3

Thanks for the requests! ❤
Nyakochi
Amuro
Avatar
Image: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=726222
Size: 256x256
Text: Ceja (left[Izaya]), Amuro (right[Shizuo])
Borders: Internal 2
Shape: Rounded

Banner
Image: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=726222
Size: 623x192
Text: Ceja, Amuro (like the avatars)
Borders: Camera
Shape: Normal
Animation: It's up to you! Any animation would look nice I guess :D

Thanks!
Uehara Ayumu

Aqours 2019 Avatar Collab Banner, Over The Rainbow!



Type: Avatar Collab & Banner
Image: http://tinyimg.io/i/yyLoaYt.png

Avatar



Number of Avatars: 9
Size of Each Avatar: 256x256
Avatar Shape: Normal
Avatar Border: None

Banner



Banner Size: Up to you
Banner Shape: Normal
Banner Border: Internal

Details



Top-Left Girl (Dia)

Text: Chitoge
Font: Up to you
Text Color: Red
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/10018512

Top-Middle Girl (Kanan)

Text: Arvid
Font: Wolf Brothers
Text Color: Green
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7776499

Top-Right Girl (Mari)

Text: Sae
Font: Cookie Monster
Text Color: Purple
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/10176733

Center-Left Girl (You)

Text: Yousoro7
Font: Bipolar custom font: download here
Text Color: Blue
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3446002

Center Girl (Chika)

Text: Chika
Font: Amanda Rae
Text Color: Orange
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/11736686

Center-Right Girl (Riko)

Text: Zestos
Font: Presidente
Text Color: Pink
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/10264726

Bottom-Left Girl (Hanamaru)

Text: Tacky
Font: Up to you
Text Color: Yellow
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3673266

Bottom-Middle Girl (Yoshiko)

Text: Revillica
Font: GelPen
Text Color: Gray
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/9806095

Bottom-Right Girl (Ruby)

Text: Ruby_3
Font: Up to you
Text Color: Magenta
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/11844474

Animation: Not animated

Thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
-Aiichi



=




=

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3UqkSa4.png[/img]


=

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VORcicD.png[/img]


couldnt make the circle one into a gif sorry :(
=

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mhCq8yG.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hWffrga.gif[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ic6UJf9.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/4wZaDBB.gif[/img]



=
if you want changes don't be afraid to send me a pm!
in progress:
-Chika Takami-
Yi-
avatar:

text: I♥Emilia
size: 256x256
image: https://i.imgur.com/7jqdasw.jpg
shape: normal
border: normal
extras: up to u
eliyash

-Aiichi wrote:





=






=

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3UqkSa4.png[/img]




=

if you want changes don't be afraid to send me a pm!
in progress:
-Chika Takami-
Thank you so muchhhhh I love it!!! <3
Amuro

-Aiichi wrote:





=






=

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3UqkSa4.png[/img]




=

if you want changes don't be afraid to send me a pm!
in progress:
-Chika Takami-
Thank you so much!
Just wondering if you did the banner :o
Topic Starter
-Aiichi

Amuro wrote:

Thank you so much!

Just wondering if you did the banner :o
o dude i forgot sorry!! don't worry i'll b on it as soon as i can !
sorry again!
Hyerin

  • type: avatar
    image: here
    size: 128x128
    text: Hyerin
    shape: circle and normal
    border: dashed
    animation/gif: yes, some sparkles
    extra: -

    type: banner
    image: here and here
    size: signature size please
    text: Hyerin's userpage
    shape: normal
    border: internal 2
    animation/gif: yes, some sparkles again unu
    extra: -

    type: signature
    image: here
    size: default
    text: yes - 안아줘
    shape: normal
    border: internal 2
    animation/gif: yes, some sparkles once again xD
    extra: -

    thank you!
Topic Starter
-Aiichi
(click the image)
completed:
- Hyerin
- Amuro
- ILoveEmilia-
in progress:
-Chika Takami- (pls answer dm)
Uehara Ayumu

-Aiichi wrote:

(click the image)
completed:
- Hyerin
- Amuro
- ILoveEmilia-
in progress:
-Chika Takami- (pls answer dm)
Yes, I’ve answered the dm. the banner will use the same fonts as that of the avatars.
Yi-

-Aiichi wrote:

(click the image)
completed:
- Hyerin
- Amuro
- ILoveEmilia-
in progress:
-Chika Takami- (pls answer dm)
Thank you <3
Kotori on osu

-Chika Takami- wrote:

Aqours 2019 Avatar Collab Banner, Over The Rainbow!



Type: Avatar Collab & Banner
Image: http://tinyimg.io/i/yyLoaYt.png

Avatar



Number of Avatars: 9
Size of Each Avatar: 256x256
Avatar Shape: Normal
Avatar Border: None

Banner



Banner Size: Up to you
Banner Shape: Normal
Banner Border: Internal

Details



Top-Left Girl (Dia)

Text: Chitoge
Font: Up to you
Text Color: Red
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/10018512

Top-Middle Girl (Kanan)

Text: Arvid
Font: Wolf Brothers
Text Color: Green
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7776499

Top-Right Girl (Mari)

Text: Sae
Font: Cookie Monster
Text Color: Purple
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/10176733

Center-Left Girl (You)

Text: Yousoro7
Font: Bipolar custom font: download here
Text Color: Blue
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3446002

Center Girl (Chika)

Text: Chika
Font: Amanda Rae
Text Color: Orange
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/11736686

Center-Right Girl (Riko)

Text: Zestos
Font: Presidente
Text Color: Pink
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/10264726

Bottom-Left Girl (Hanamaru)

Text: Tacky
Font: Up to you
Text Color: Yellow
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3673266

Bottom-Middle Girl (Yoshiko)

Text: Revillica
Font: GelPen
Text Color: Gray
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/9806095

Bottom-Right Girl (Ruby)

Text: Ruby_3
Font: Up to you
Text Color: Magenta
Userpage Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/11844474

Animation: Not animated

Thanks in advance!
All hail Aii the legend uwu
Topic Starter
-Aiichi



=

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yfSxHYp.png[/img]
if you want changes don't be afraid to send me a pm!
Topic Starter
-Aiichi

KurosawaRuby_3 wrote:

All hail Aii the legend uwu
<3
Em0nky
Collab
type: avatars
image: SSSS gridman
size: 256x256
text: y (left): Em0nky , (right): Junejune
shape: normal
border: internal 2
animation/gif: n
extra: up to you

Banner for collab
type: banner
image: SSSS gridman
size: default - 623x192
border:internal 2 border
animation/gif: n
extra: Have fun with it!

Thank You! :)
Hyerin


  • type: avatar collab
    image: here and here
    size: 128x128
    text: Vale (left red hair) - Nacho (Right black hair)
    shape: normal
    border: internal line 2
    animation/gif: yes, animation up to your liking
    extra: this font please :)


    type: banner
    image: render and 1 2 3
    size: signature size please
    text: Hyerin's userpage
    shape: normal
    border: internal line 2
    animation/gif: some sparkles please :)
    extra: can you add some of these flowers if they look good? uwu

    type: banner
    image: here
    size: signature size
    text: Hyerin's userpage
    shape: normal
    border: internal line 2
    animation/gif: y, this and this.
    extra: -

    please make the banners look similar to this one thank you!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply