forum

[resolved] one of my keys is inconsistent.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThatHoboYouKnow
Problem Details:
when playing the game i am only able to click single circles with one key. the other key wont work for single circles yet works for sliders and when im doing a stream ( only when they are right on top of each other though). it started just after i got my tablet and pen. I'm not sure how to resolve this ( obviously ) I've tried updating into the beta version, restarting, messing with settings and changing to other keys. I've found from this that in game the "left mouse button" key is the issue. not sure what els i can do or maybe ive missed a new setting somewhere but for now im kinda SOL

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20180811.2
Death
Try hitting F10 or enabling the "disable mouse buttons in play mode" in osu!'s settings (they both do the same thing).
Topic Starter
ThatHoboYouKnow

Death wrote:

Try hitting F10 or enabling the "disable mouse buttons in play mode" in osu!'s settings (they both do the same thing).

ok just to clear things up. it wasn't actually me who had this issue it was just easier to post it in first person. this was the issue and i specifically told them that they should try doing that. after i told them to try again they said it worked and now im mad.
thank you for the help either way my man :)