forum

[invalid] Can you check this beat map? :c

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Ai]
Im new on the forums so i whant to ask this here, i create a beat map for rank, i whant to the osu team check it and tell me if its a good map for be a ranked map or not.

Link of the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/863952#osu/1807027

Sorry for my bad engllish im spalish :c pls tell me what do you think..
Death
Posting on the forums asking for team members to check your map isn't really how you go about getting your map ranked.

You need to make sure it follows the Ranking Criteria and then you need to get people to "mod" your map (which is to get other people, not just osu! team members, to check your map for any issues/possible improvements and post them on your beatmap's discussion page), then you need to get two beatmap nominators to check your map (these are the people that actually nominate a map, hence the name). Then it stays in qualified for a while, then it gets ranked.

That's probably one of the simplest explanations I could possibly give, there is an absolute ton that I glossed over. It's a decently long process.

Your best bet to get the basic gist of how the ranking procedure works would probably be to watch this pishifat video.
show more