forum

Three Lies, One Truth.

posted
Total Posts
show more
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

samX500 wrote:

I think that 1 is the most likely. 4 sounds like an half truth, I am pretty sure it is true that you don't like to communicate with other people, but not because of lazyness

Nope. It was actually 4. The others 3 were half truth tbh

————————————

It’s not 1, simce I remember you said sth about you want to eat healthily. Not 3 either since, again, I remember you saying that you want to get into anime and manga. Don’t know about 4 but 2 souns too real and personal so imma choose 2.

————————————

1. I hate balsam pear
2. I hate fast food
3. I love balsam pear
4. I love fast food
Carmlillball

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

samX500 wrote:

I think that 1 is the most likely. 4 sounds like an half truth, I am pretty sure it is true that you don't like to communicate with other people, but not because of lazyness

Nope. It was actually 4. The others 3 were half truth tbh

————————————

It’s not 1, simce I remember you said sth about you want to eat healthily. Not 3 either since, again, I remember you saying that you want to get into anime and manga. Don’t know about 4 but 2 souns too real and personal so imma choose 2.

————————————

1. I hate balsam pear
2. I hate fast food
3. I love balsam pear
4. I love fast food

The answer is indeed 2!
I'm pretty real on this site, but, in real life, I hide a lot of issues and stuff.
However, I am working to actually be what I pretend. I am working hard to be more relaxed, to think clearer and in a more rational way, and to adopt better habits.

I'll go for 1. It was a random choice between 1 and 3, given how specific they are.

1- I prefer chewing gum to sweets.
2- I prefer sweets to chewing gum.
3- My favourite Haribos are coke flavour.
4- I don't like Haribos.
Topic Starter
Achromalia
#2, I guess.

- - -

1. I thankfully have a reliable form of income now.

2. I wish I could at least get a bank account sometime soon.

3. My time management has improved enough that I can at least handle game development without falling behind in school.

4. My mother left her new boyfriend again.
samX500

Carmlillball wrote:

samX500 wrote:

1- I am interested in tanks.

2- I can't learn anything if I don't genuinely care about it.

3- I think highly of myself.

4- I have always been a top performer in school.
2?
Yup, that one may have been a little easy to figure out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Achro's choice are a bit tricky. I think you used two half truth in #1 and #3 to be able to slide #4 unnonticed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - My organization is pretty messy.

2 - I am affraid I will have a hard time in my programming course.

3 - I am very efficient when working.

4 - I am affraid of my chance of success when I am confident in my chance of success.
Topic Starter
Achromalia

samX500 wrote:

Achro's choices are a bit tricky. I think you used two half truths in #1 and #3 to be able to slide #4 unnnoticed.
and yet, the answer was #2. i've been wanting a bank account for a long while now so that i can actually receive money from donations and commissions, as well as get paid for whatever work i do for Yami no Yume and the Infinite Dreams game engine.

it'd be nice.

- - -

#4 is something i can see happening despite how seemingly contradictory it is, but i think i'd go for #1 for the hell of it.

- - -

1. I believe school has not given me any kind of useful academic advantage in the past year or so.

2. School isn't really a burden by any means, I just don't really enjoy it.

3. Game development is incredibly relaxing, and the workload is easy enough to handle for the time being.

4. My headphones just fucking broke again this morning.
hypercyte
#1 feels like it depends on how old you are/what level of education you're at atm but can't be too sure..

i'll go with #4

------------------------------------------------------------

1. I climbed Mount Snowdon (in Wales) but couldn't reach the summit due to harsh weather conditions.

2. I find manga hard to read and prefer to watch anime.

3. I came up with the name "hypercyte" almost 9 years ago now.

4. I find the job of a BN to be tedious and boring but I do it because it's easier to rank my own maps.
Carmlillball

Achromalia wrote:

#2, I guess.

Unlucky, it was #1!
samX500

Achromalia wrote:

#4 is something i can see happening despite how seemingly contradictory it is, but i think i'd go for #1 for the hell of it.
You were very close. It is indeed #4. Most of the greatest failure I have suffered from happened when I was extremely confident in my ability. Because of that I try to reduce my self-confidence to not underestimate anything that comes my way. Everytime I am doing something and it feels easy, I fear that I am only underestimating my task and get anxious because of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of them are very likely, the only one I am somewhat comfortable about ruling out would be your first choice, because it can easily house an half true. I think I will go with 3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - I think that music is the greatest form of art.
2 - I have played video games a lot these past 2 years.
3 - I really hated my litterature courses because I feel like they are useless to me.
4 - I don't drink very often. (I mean drink as in actually drinking not taking alchool)
keremaru
I'll go with either #1 or #3, since most people enjoy music, but your grammar could also use some working on.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) - I can sign fluently.
2) - I am bilingual at home.
3) - My dog's name is Schmidt.
4) - "Toe jam coming at you at 2 miles per hour" is now my most iconic catch phrase in school.
samX500

keremal wrote:

I'll go with either #1 or #3, since most people enjoy music, but your grammar could also use some working on.
It was 1. I think that music is the greatest form of art because of how simple it is and yet being able to express so many different feelings. I do think that stories are greater in the sense that they can express anything without any limitation, however, music is a lot more accesible to everyone than stories, both to play and to enjoy.

3 is wrong, I did hate my litterature course but it was not because I thought them to be useless. I believe that anything you learn is usefull, whether you use it or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For you I am gonna guess 2. I am pretty sure you mentioned one time that your first language wasn't english.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- I have always been a quiet person.

2- I hate people who use the fact that their first language isn't english as an excuse to use a poor english.

3- I have learned english at a very young age.

4- I can easily move on from what I am attached to.
Taj
Three's the truth I guess.
Some people are with your 2, given that there are some countries where English isn't their native and can still flawlessly skim through it. Sweden or Denmark would be a strong candidate. I am sorry if you think this doesn't correlate with your three lies, one truth but I just felt a need to tell it.
And assuming you live in Québec, I would assume youse would've gone through English courses at a young age. Please note these are only my generalizations and the real factual information might be factually incorrect otherwise.
******************************************************************************************
1. Sometimes I'm easily tempered.
2. I loved school.
3. I regularly get sleep.
4. I like Nickelback.
samX500
Wrong. 2 was the truth. It is true that being from Quebec, I had english course very early in my life, however back when I was younger I didn't care about english so these course were wasted on me and I couldn't use english until I turned 16 and became interested in english.

The wording I used in 2 is important. I don't mind people using poor english because they are not interested in learning the language further, in fact that is exactly what I am doing, my english is still not excellent but I am satfied with my level so I am no longer improving.

What I have a problem with is people who use the fact that they aren't english speaker as an excuse to use poor english. I might be wrong on this but people who use this excuse seem to me as though they believe they have a special right to not use good english because it is not their native language, which is absolutely wrong.

I am fine with people admiting that they are bad in english, I don't blame weakness, I just blame the refusal to learn and the belief that you don't have to improve.

For you I think the truth is 2. The fact that you precise the past tense makes me think you probably did before and no longer love it. If you had created it as a lie I doubt you would have precised that it was in the past.

1- I don't like difficulty

2- I am scared of technological advancement

3- I think people are responsible for their talent

4- I wish I had found my passion sooner in my life
abraker

samX500 wrote:

If you think about AI, this feels like the only one that makes sense. 4 is just... weird. It's too weird, and any sane person would choose that. But I also know you are shooting to trip people up now, so yea.

1 - I took spanish as a second language

2 - I love going to the beach at summers

3 - I am left handed

4 - I have brown eyes
Tad Fibonacci
I'm gonna guess it's 3 since the pics you took of your hand in the hand thread was your right hand. So you were holding the camera with your left hand.

----------------------------------

1 - I like to have RGB on everything.

2 - Math fascinates me.

3 - I hate winter.

4 - I like how retro computers and electronics looks.
abraker
^ nice catch

Because if it's 4 it's too good to be true (at least for me). Other two look fairly mundane.

1 - I went to movies last week

2 - 3 is true

3 - 4 is true

4 - 2 is false
Topic Starter
Achromalia
0 - none of these.

i'm kidding.

with the circular and contradictory logic of 2-4, with no relation to 1,

how were the movies?

- - -

1. 2 is unrelated to 3.

2. 4 has an analogous relationship to 2 as 3 is to 1.

3. 3 is contradictory with 2's statement.

4.1 is complimentary with 3's statement.

- - -

SHIT I JUST REALIZED I BROKE MY OWN RULES >:C

WAIT THEN ABRAKER DID TOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK I WAS SO PROUD OF THIS LOGIC PUZZLE

solve it anyways -w-
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

Because if it's 4 it's too good to be true (at least for me). Other two look fairly mundane.
It was actually 4 lol.
I personally don't like RGB, it can sometime looks nice but it's kinda tasteless imo.
abraker
1 is actually a lie. It was bait, and you should have felt that it was a trap because why would I make things so easy? So then where that leaves us? The answer being 4, of course because that is the only one that can be not a lie. See, if 2 is not a lie, then you get a contradiction: 2 says 3 is true but then 3 must be a lie because there is only one truth, so "4 is true" is actually a lie which contradicts 2. If 3 is not a lie, then you get same thing because that means 4 is a lie, contradicting 3's statement "4 is true". With 4 true, the statement "2 is false" is true because 2 is must be then a lie.

1. 2 is unrelated to 3.

Let's make the rest lies. Boom! 2 is unrelated to 3 because they can be anything now. The challenge disappears as soon as your realize the one saying something else is false, a lie, unrelated, etc. must be the truth. The key is to pick a truth that doesn't care what something is, but cares what something is not , because it can be anything with it's not something in particular, which is perfect for a lie.

1 - I once locked my entire family out of the house

2 - I go to bed at 9

3 - When I was kid I nearly drowned in my swimming pool

4 - My first console was an Xbox
Topic Starter
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

1 is actually a lie. It was bait, and you should have felt that it was a trap because why would I make things so easy? So then where that leaves us? The answer being 4, of course because that is the only one that can be not a lie. See, if 2 is not a lie, then you get a contradiction: 2 says 3 is true but then 3 must be a lie because there is only one truth, so "4 is true" is actually a lie which contradicts 2. If 3 is not a lie, then you get same thing because that means 4 is a lie, contradicting 3's statement "4 is true". With 4 true, the statement "2 is false" is true because 2 is must be then a lie.
so #2 is false. that means "4 is true" is false. thus 4 is false. and we continue. though, feel free to continue explaining.

if you did not watch movies this past week, this means that all 4 were lies, and thus, you failed to comply with the very nature of the game. now, here's another argument.

if 4 can be true, despite 2 and 3 being false, which means 4 is false, then you have a bit of a circular contradiction. in a way, you can choose either 2, 3, or 4. in some sense, by your logic, considering that 4 being true would be contradictory, yet is listed as a "truth", that means that 2, 3, AND 4, can be "true", in your sense. in this case, you have 3 truths, which doesn't comply with the nature of this game. and thus, to comply with the game, the options being present are moot, and your whole puzzle is invalidated.

counter that, if you will.

- - -

abraker wrote:

1. 2 is unrelated to 3.

Let's make the rest lies. Boom! 2 is unrelated to 3 because they can be anything now. The challenge disappears as soon as your realize the one saying something else is false, a lie, unrelated, etc. must be the truth. The key is to pick a truth that doesn't care what something is, but cares what something is not , because it can be anything with it's not something in particular, which is perfect for a lie.
incorrect! you seem to have already gone for a logical fallacy in the middle of a fucking logic puzzle! something called confirmation bias, may be applicable, in a sense. you ignore every statement that does not correlate with the validity of the statement or claim you wish to be true.

now, to debunk this.

that means i must prove that Statement #2 is related to Statement #3, in order for you to be incorrect.

and holy shit! Statement #2 refers to 3, and #3 refers to #2, and their very nature ultimately affects each other, and in doing so, affects the entirety of the available options, including this one-- because this one is false!

#1 is false.

#2 has a lot to go for, but we'll skip this, it'll still be relevant, but can't be understood without looking at #3 and #4. #4 seems easy to pick off-- and it is!

"1 is complimentary with 3's statement."

unfortunately, no. they contradict each other, as #1 is already false, and #3 doesn't have an argument that even refers to #1 in the first place, plus, through its very nature, in being relevant to #2 as #2 is relevant to #3 (since they refer to each other), contradicts #1. since they are contradictory, not complimentary, #4 is false.

we need to look at #2 and #3 again.

#2 says that the patterns of the contents in statement 3 and 1 are identical to the patterns of statement 4 and 2's contents.

what patterns are there? let's start with their contents.

#3 mentions to "contradict", while #1 mentions that some things are "unrelated".

#4 mentions that some things are "complimentary", #2 mentions to find an "analogy", or parallel situation.

there are many ways to compare sections of this, but remember:

if statement #2 is true, YOU NEED TO FIND AN IDENTICAL RELATIONSHIP. it can't be just ONE PART of it, it needs to be ALL OF IT. this includes which statements a particular statement refers to, and the correlation between what you have to do for each statement to evaluate their validity.

but you CAN'T. look at the number of statements that statement #2 refers to. FOUR. no other statement refers to that many. off of that note, #4 and #2 refer to 4 and 2 terms, respectively. #3 and #1 refer to 2 and 2 terms respectively. something is off in that relationship.

here's a good tell. #1 is false. #3 is the outlier. if this specific relationship described in #2 (which by the way, this example only includes number of terms) were to be true, then one of them has to change, which may include #4.

there's so much to consider here that even that example won't work.

but back to the example, #3 is the outlier. what does statement #3 say?

"Statement #3 is contradictory to Statement #2".

...that matches up. that's reasonable, and makes sense. with everything i've considered, there has yet to be any reasonable answer other than this one.

thus,

#3 is the truth.

if it is not, provide some explanation that debunks this, and any other potential argument.

- - -

#1 would be interesting.

- - -

1. I honestly think my logical puzzle was one of the most difficult puzzles I've had to solve.

2. I feel accomplished and satisfied after what I've done today.

3. So far, I've only had 2 people correctly solve the logical puzzle.

4. I'm still on the toilet as of typing this.
abraker

I'll... come back to this tomorrow when it's not 1 AM
Bloom
#4 since FG seems like something to be done there.

1. I'm sick

2. I'm not sick

3. I am tired.

4. I'm being productive..
vinnicci
Number 2, in a few days

1. I'm a NEET
2. I'm older than 30 yrs old
3. I'm an amateur programmer
4. I hate dogs
samX500

abraker wrote:

samX500 wrote:

If you think about AI, this feels like the only one that makes sense. 4 is just... weird. It's too weird, and any sane person would choose that. But I also know you are shooting to trip people up now, so yea.
Wrong, it was indeed 4, I spent all of my childhood doing nothing and now I found a passion for programming and playing the euphonium and don't have as much time as I could have had to become better at both of them.

About 2. I am not really scare of technological advancement. I don't know why but I really love to see more and more advancement in technology, even if such advancement could destroy all of mankind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's eitehr 3 or 4. Probably 4, I know that a lot of people in OT have some sort of experience with programming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- I am thinking about starting workout to improve myself.

2- I have never done much sport because I didn't care for it.

3- I have good stamina.

4- I am biologically weak.
vinnicci

samX500 wrote:

I think it's eitehr 3 or 4. Probably 4, I know that a lot of people in OT have some sort of experience with programming.

it's 3, next closest is 1, that was few years back

samX500 wrote:

3- I have good stamina.

It's probably 1 or 2, i'll guess 2, because you won't have the time or something like that

1. I'm a western cartoon fan
2. I'm a music enthusiast
3. I'm an anime fan
4. I'm a nudist
abraker
4. I'm a nudist
You owe us an AMA if this ain't a lie

abraker wrote:

I'll... come back to this tomorrow when it's not 1 AM
Nope, still under. Let's call it truth and agree to not fuck each other with this shit again.
keremaru

samX500 wrote:

For you I am gonna guess 2. I am pretty sure you mentioned one time that your first language wasn't english.

It was 4. I frequently said "toejam coming at you at 2 miles per hour" during that time, but now I rarely say it. hah

ok
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) - i'm definitely sick and i should've stayed home
2) - erp'ing is the best thing created out of anything in this known universe all hail futa dreamscape lolicept symbiotic tentacle hentai in 4k hd
3) - you're going to jam your toe on the door frame on the way out
4) - i didn't take my meds on thursday
samX500

vinnicci wrote:

samX500 wrote:

3- I have good stamina.

It's probably 1 or 2, i'll guess 2, because you won't have the time or something like that
It was 1! I am gonna do my best to not make my practice a one time thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what the in the world you are trying to say in 2 and I'd prefer not to know but I think that's the truth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- I don't own a cellphone

2- My favorite instrument beside the euphonium is the oboe

3- My favorite kind of music is vocaloid music

4- I am know as the "pervert of the group" at my job
keremaru

samX500 wrote:

I have no idea what the in the world you are trying to say in 2 and I'd prefer not to know but I think that's the truth

it was 1; i was actually pretty sick yesterday

i'm gonna go with 4 because most people know me as the hentai man at school don't ask me why

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) - my english class is a spanish class
2) - i don't know how to actually photoshop
3) - i got a 2685 on writing for my wcap test
4) - my old dog's name was connor
samX500

keremal wrote:

i'm gonna go with 4 because most people know me as the hentai man at school don't ask me why

Wrong, it was 1. Yeah I don't own a cellphone. I am not really interested in having one, I don't really see the use of having one, I don't talk to people enough for it to be worth it, just my computer is plenty enough. Plus I save a lot of money by not having one and paying monthly for a forfait.

--------------------------------------

For you I'll guess 4.

1- I spend a lot of money on games.

2- I like my english course.

3- I got two bad grade in physics and need to step up my game.

4- I read a lot of books.
Taj
I think 4 is the truth. I think you have other hobbies other than games that you love enjoying, which is completely fine with me.

Replying to the post that was made a month ago by you that I never answered...
"For you I think the truth is 2. The fact that you precise the past tense makes me think you probably did before and no longer love it. If you had created it as a lie I doubt you would have precised that it was in the past." ( a month ago. )

yep. that's the truth.

1. I can speak multiple languages.
2. I saw IT: Chapter 2.
3. I'm an early bird.
4. My favorite season is winter.
samX500

Taj wrote:

I think 4 is the truth. I think you have other hobbies other than games that you love enjoying, which is completely fine with me.

Wrong! It was 3, I am quite disapointed by my grade in physics, especially the second one because I only got two stupid mistakes in the two problem the were weighted the most. I easily could have had over 80% but I screwed it up.

-----------------------------------------------------

For you I'll say 1, I think I remember that you said you spoke 2 languge at some times.

----------------------------------------------------

1- I believe in democracy, everyone should be allowed to vote if they are of age.

2- I chose the SIM program (Math, physics, prog) over SN (Math, physics, chem) mostly because I wanted to avoid chemestry.

3- I have very little time to mess around because of school

4- I used to want to be pharmacist.
KnightPerfect
4,maybe?

click here
1. I like Buckethead.
2. I am anti-dub (anime).
3. I have never seen Jojo´s Bizzare Adventure.
4. I don´t like japanese culture.

i think it´s quite obvious.
Topic Starter
Achromalia
1, most likely.

- - -

1. I'm gaining a lot of traction in my musical career relative to my first few months.

2. Although I enjoy a fuckton of music genres, I have to admit that I frankly despise Harsh Noise.

3. I'm at Round 2 of a music competition, struggling to submit in time to qualify for the third round.

4. Perhaps music's just not my thing anymore. It's tiresome to the extent that I just don't enjoy it much anymore.
samX500

KnightPerfect wrote:

4,maybe?

That's right, that's what drove me into the field of science, though I have now moved on to loving programming far more than chemestry and biology.

I'd say 1. Neither of the 3 other option sounds like something you would actually do. For 2, I know that you love music so even if you did dislike Harsh noise, you should still have some respect towards it. 3, You have never mentioned a music competition as far as I know, you probably would have mentioned it at least in a random TN post if it was true. 4 I can't believe that would be true.

1- If I could, I would like to learn the violin to learn what it is like to play a string instrument.

2- I begun playing Celeste and it is the greatest game I have player.

3- I am very patriotic.

4- I have learned the flag of every single countries in the world.
LinkTFox

samX500 wrote:

KnightPerfect wrote:

4,maybe?

That's right, that's what drove me into the field of science, though I have now moved on to loving programming far more than chemestry and biology.

I'd say 1. Neither of the 3 other option sounds like something you would actually do. For 2, I know that you love music so even if you did dislike Harsh noise, you should still have some respect towards it. 3, You have never mentioned a music competition as far as I know, you probably would have mentioned it at least in a random TN post if it was true. 4 I can't believe that would be true.

1- If I could, I would like to learn the violin to learn what it is like to play a string instrument.

2- I begun playing Celeste and it is the greatest game I have player.

3- I am very patriotic.

4- I have learned the flag of every single countries in the world.

Imma say 4 is the truth, you know how to play strings you hate Celeste and you're not patriotic.

1- I own 2 cats
2- I broke my leg before
3- I've had a compound fracture before
4- I hate spiders
Topic Starter
Achromalia
i know next to nothing about you.

so i'll guess 3.

- - -

samX500 wrote:

incorrect. it was 3, i submitted my round 2 song, but failed to qualify. i never mentioned it because i was busy the whole week and had forgotten to really talk about it much. i hope to release the song sometime this month.

- - -

1. I've started to despise some of my teachers lately, they've been rather dismissive towards me.

2. Pixel animation's something I don't think I'll ever be able to work with.

3. I've given up on TN this month, thanks to Sam.

4. I aspire to make an animation series someday, although I doubt I'd ever get that good.
samX500

LinkTFox wrote:

Imma say 4 is the truth, you know how to play strings you hate Celeste and you're not patriotic.

You are right in that the truth was 4, but you are wrong on everything else.

I don't know how to play string and I am not really interested in learning one, wind instruments are far more apealing to me. Also, if I were to learn a string, it would be the double-bass, not the violin.

I don't hate Celste at all, it is an amazing game but I don't think it quite qualifies has a masterpiece.

The partiotism thing was an half truth. I used to be very patriotic a few years ago but now I don't really feel that

I'd say 4. The only 2 the make sense to me are 3 and 4 and since your post is in the past I know that you hadn't given up on TN when you had posted this Although I kind of did crush your hope in the end so I guess it would be true if this post considers the future

1- I'll be attending an open house at my school this weekend to show aspiring student what the programming-math-physics program is and why it's awesome.

2- I haven't played the euphonium in two weeks.

3- I would buy a body pillow of my favorite characters.

4- I started smoking weed recently since a shop has opened near my house. (Yes, canabis is legal in Canada)
keremaru

samX500 wrote:

For you I'll guess 4.

yep. i had a dog named connor, but he bit me once and i had to take him back to the pound on suspicion of him having rabies. oh well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1 is false, since you don't attend school...?
2 is a complete lie, since I'd imagine playing the euphonium is your lifetime dream...?
3 sounds... No. you can't buy a single dakimakura with multiple characters on it, can you?
4 sounds sketchy, but it's the most sensible. I mean, over here in Washington cannabis* is legal for those over 18, and since you're not in school (?), I'd imagine that you'd be down to light a blunt sometime. I don't know.

Going with 4.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) - I have a cat named Yuuki. She's really, really fluffy.
2) - My biggest phobia is megalohydrothalassophobia, which is a fear of large things underwater.
3) - My favorite number is 82.
4) - I have never kissed a girl before turning 17.
samX500
I just realised that I fucked up my 3 lie one truth and gave 2 lie and 2 truth. Doesn't matter too much since you missed both truth.

1- true. I don't know why you had the idea that I don't attend school since I have talked about my school experience for as long as I have been on these forums and do so fairly commonly.

2- true. I didn't get to practice on my only day off since I visited the university I want to attend in one week and talked to people who came to visit my cegep on the other week like truth 1 mentions.

3- false. I don't want to objectify my favorite character so I won't buy body pillow of them. Though I might buy one for character that I don't respect as human.

4- false. I am extremely opposed to taking self-harming substance or engaging in any self-harming activities.

keremal wrote:

1) - I have a cat named Yuuki. She's really, really fluffy.
2) - My biggest phobia is megalohydrothalassophobia, which is a fear of large things underwater.
3) - My favorite number is 82.
4) - I have never kissed a girl before turning 17.

All of them could well be right. I'll got for 3.

1) I am worried about university next year.

2) I am tired of school.

3) I am frustrated of not having learnt an instrument during secondary school when I had a perfect opportunity to.

4) I am starting to enjoy the feeling of exhaustion when I finish a good jogging.
Nuuskamuikkunen

samX500 wrote:

1) I am worried about university next year.

2) I am tired of school.

3) I am frustrated of not having learnt an instrument during secondary school when I had a perfect opportunity to.

4) I am starting to enjoy the feeling of exhaustion when I finish a good jogging.

I'd guess 3.

1) I've been always a terrible student.
2) My favorite food is Pasta.
3) I need glasses, but I never wear them.
4) I prefer dogs than cats.
show more