forum

[resolved] How to recover lost beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SilverwingPony
Okay, so I had to reset my PC a bit ago, because it was corrupted. I had roughly 300 different maps at various difficulties and some of which were discontinued maps. Well... I'd like to know if there is a way to mass recover those maps since I actually can't remember the names of the many maps or the various people who made them. I really liked playing them all, and I really don't want to have to start all over again. So, is there any way I can get my maps back? Or am I basically forced to redownload them all from basically random? If I can at the very least find the names of the maps and such, I'd be more than happy to download them all one by one if need be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

osu! version: 20180811.2
Death
If you are a supporter you can search the website for ranked maps you have already played. You can also check the "Most Played Beatmaps" section on your profile for ranked maps you have played a lot. You will need to redownload these manually too.

Other than that, there isn't really a way to get all of your maps back.
Topic Starter
SilverwingPony

Death wrote:

If you are a supporter you can search the website for ranked maps you have already played. You can also check the "Most Played Beatmaps" section on your profile for ranked maps you have played a lot. You will need to redownload these manually too.

Other than that, there isn't really a way to get all of your maps back.

Its only for ranked maps? Because most of my maps were unranked but were of ranked quality. I always wished that they were ranked, but they never became so.
Death
Yeah, you won't be able to find any unranked or unsubmitted maps that way. Unfortunately, you're probably going to need to search for them by memory.
Topic Starter
SilverwingPony

Death wrote:

Yeah, you won't be able to find any unranked or unsubmitted maps that way. Unfortunately, you're probably going to need to search for them by memory.

Dang. Well thanks for the info you did give. Sadly I don't remember any of the unranked ones since I actually have a very bad memory.