forum

Not able to download [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AkiShizuha
Hi guys, I just met a strange problem with downloading maps. :?

As I clicked the download link, the website just go to a blank page with message "no download managers please!", but I only used the normal download method with Chrome. I also tried using FireFox, but it appeared the same problem again.

Anyone has the same problem with me? What should I do?
Zelmarked
This happens whenever whenever the download link is activated multiple times within close proximity to each other. Either you're actually clicking multiple times, software such as a download manager or virus protection is activating with you unaware, or your isp is activating it multiple times.
Disable any DL managers/virus protection, click on DL links once, and if those two things don't work, call your isp and ask them about their DL settings for your connection.

Alternatively you can torrent all of the maps in one go with no DL cap here:http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/64970
Stefan
Also have this problem over my Android.
Since I downloaded AndroZip, this message comes.
(And no, it doesn't work if I uninstall AndroZip)
nanoRL
got same problem with firefox
Rey Fullbuster
same here

but im not using any torrents
Topic Starter
AkiShizuha

Zelmarked wrote:

This happens whenever whenever the download link is activated multiple times within close proximity to each other. Either you're actually clicking multiple times, software such as a download manager or virus protection is activating with you unaware, or your isp is activating it multiple times.
Disable any DL managers/virus protection, click on DL links once, and if those two things don't work, call your isp and ask them about their DL settings for your connection.

Alternatively you can torrent all of the maps in one go with no DL cap here:http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/64970
I think that's exactly my problem is. I wait for another ten minutes and everything just went on normal. Thanks for your help!:3 :)
Backstabber
Getting this as well.
peppy
There was a server-side issue causing this for a short period of time. It is now resolved.