forum

Cyber Ene V1.0 [HD|SD|16:9|16:10][STD]

posted
Total Posts
42
show more
xxlettucexxo
THIS IS HIGH QUALITY SKIN
Marfozo
That cursor is rly cool, nice!
[Monotrigon]
Great skin! I love everything about it!
sleepybaku
I'm using this skin since I downloaded it

It's a great skin!
Mufado
noice skin, but I dont know how to edit it ksksks lmfao
thatrelaxedplay
for some reason it said virus dected so i can't download it for some reason
Kamusta
luv it
Qazper
I have one problem that I do not have a spinner, or is it not in the skin? -_-
Hideh
Very nice, i want it :3
Topic Starter
RockRoller

Qazper wrote:

I have one problem that I do not have a spinner, or is it not in the skin? -_-
idk what went wrong for you, but there is a spinner in this skin. Try to re download the skin I guess
Qazper
but I’m already overloading this skin a lot and I don’t get that way (Ok kidding, good skin))
Hanzumi
Mine works normally, its just when i start playing a song, the top part of the menu moved to the middle of the screen then disappear
Do people get this too or is it just me
WarauOtakuX3
This skin looks pretty nice! Good job!
Topic Starter
RockRoller

carryingsora wrote:

Mine works normally, its just when i start playing a song, the top part of the menu moved to the middle of the screen then disappear
Do people get this too or is it just me
There is nothing that you can do against this, its totally normal
Hanzumi

RockRoller wrote:

carryingsora wrote:

Mine works normally, its just when i start playing a song, the top part of the menu moved to the middle of the screen then disappear
Do people get this too or is it just me
There is nothing that you can do against this, its totally normal
ah okay, thanks
JudyGy
Really cool skin
SunriseAbsence
This skin is very good and fun. Colors are perfect, cursors trail is great and idea to make dots instead of number is just 10\10. I like style overall too.
But I'm dissapointed by one thing - combometer has not got opacity at all. I don't play with BGDim100% and wisdescreen, so seeing combometers black box overlap notes is very irritating XC.
Topic Starter
RockRoller

SunriseAbsence wrote:

This skin is very good and fun. Colors are perfect, cursors trail is great and idea to make dots instead of number is just 10\10. I like style overall too.
But I'm dissapointed by one thing - combometer has not got opacity at all. I don't play with BGDim100% and wisdescreen, so seeing combometers black box overlap notes is very irritating XC.
Just go to the skin.ini and remove the lines under [Fonts] that say combo at their beginning
SunriseAbsence

RockRoller wrote:

SunriseAbsence wrote:

This skin is very good and fun. Colors are perfect, cursors trail is great and idea to make dots instead of number is just 10\10. I like style overall too.
But I'm dissapointed by one thing - combometer has not got opacity at all. I don't play with BGDim100% and wisdescreen, so seeing combometers black box overlap notes is very irritating XC.
Just go to the skin.ini and remove the lines under [Fonts] that say combo at their beginning
It has worked. Thank you very much.
graninvocador1
Excellent work with the skin. It has bee very good for you. Keep bringing things like that.
But there are a mistake. In osu mania, osu taiko and osu catch the source with which the numbers are written covers more part of the screen than it should. I'm glad you could fix it please.
Topic Starter
RockRoller

graninvocador1 wrote:

Excellent work with the skin. It has bee very good for you. Keep bringing things like that.
But there are a mistake. In osu mania, osu taiko and osu catch the source with which the numbers are written covers more part of the screen than it should. I'm glad you could fix it please.
Just go to the skin.ini and remove the lines under [Fonts] that say combo at their beginning
G4b1t0Sk3r3t
Besto skin yay
CasualObserver
Really good skin
SlimeTarm
This is a really REALLY Good Skin uwu
caracuadro
hermoso
petalava

RockRoller wrote:


After something around 10months here finally is my second skin, Cyber Ene.
Its themed around Ene from Mekakucity Actors.
It comes set up for 16:9, but 16:10 files are in a folder inside the skin. There also is an extra folder that includes customisation options.
- Alternative versions of gameplay elements with blue and pink swapped
- Pulsating and NonPulsating Combo Numbers
- 2 different cursor styles in multiple colours each
- followpoints in 4 different colours
- normal and instant fading hitcircles
- menu-button-background without a thumbnail cutout

Feedback would be appreciated.











will I ever do a skin about something else than a cyber/android anime girl? :thinking:
no u baka
Orlindo Mene
did u made a skin for the osu!mania? bcs if u do it dont appear
and if u can pls make a skin for mania if my game is not bugged and if the skin is only for standard osu
Topic Starter
RockRoller

Orlindo Mene wrote:

did u made a skin for the osu!mania? bcs if u do it dont appear
and if u can pls make a skin for mania if my game is not bugged and if the skin is only for standard osu
The post clearly states standard only, so no, no mania skin
thats_munchkin
love the skin, but i play ctb:( and i was really sad but 10/10 would recommend of ous! players :)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply