forum

fromis_9 - Love Bomb

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Demeisen
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 12:34:37 PM

Artist: fromis_9
Title: Love Bomb
Tags: fromis 9 프로미스 9 from idol school From.9 Roh Ji-sun 노지선 Lee Na-gyung 이나경 Song Ha-young 송하영 Lee Sae-rom 이새롬 Jang Gyu-ri 장규리 Park Ji-won 박지원 Lee Seo-yeon 이서연 Lee Chae-young 이채영 Baek Ji-heon 백지헌
BPM: 154
Filesize: 29366kb
Play Time: 03:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.31 stars, 579 notes)
  2. Normal (2.42 stars, 351 notes)
Download: fromis_9 - Love Bomb
Download: fromis_9 - Love Bomb (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
fromis is coming back and so must this set!

Background by Charit

Changelog
5-28-2019
Normal submitted.
Some flow changes in the outro on insane - wider arcs on the kicks and final sliders.

5-25-2019
So my 'hard' difficulty from before SR changes got (rightfully) buffed to a 4* insane. I decided to strip the map and remap it as a proper insane instead of the just barely 3.75 for reasonable spread purposes.

In that difficulty I used a ton of copy paste (all the choruses, the verses, as well as the bridge) because I wasn't comfortable abstracting patterns from a concept. This remap has no copy pasted sections, although copy paste is used locally for symmetry, and in a few places sparingly for consistency.

The flows I used in the hard were pretty simplistic and poorly implemented circular ones. This remap has much more comfortable circular flows, with a lot of variations in rotation. I also added a lot of SV changes for added emphasis in the choruses, which I think gives the 1-2's exrtra oomph. I also standardized spacing and object shape throughout the map.

I reset all timing point volumes and redid them from scratch.

And a whole lot of other little things. I tried to retain the map's feel and concept while expanding on it.

The streamy extra will return. I'll likely map it last. Normal and Hard next.