forum

Relax vs No Mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deva
Does it ever happen to you that you get a better score No Mod than with RX? And if yes how the fuck am I supposed to react to it because I wasn't mentally prepared for this
Almost
If you're playing relax without tapping, then yeah you're going to get wildly different results. Your cursor movements are heavily effected by your tapping. You move your cursor based on your tapping (which might be because your tapping helps you sync with the rhythm) and tapping in and of itself can cause tension throughout the body (which is more noticeable when you need to tap fast).
KupcaH

Almost wrote:

If you're playing relax without tapping, then yeah you're going to get wildly different results. Your cursor movements are heavily effected by your tapping. You move your cursor based on your tapping (which might be because your tapping helps you sync with the rhythm) and tapping in and of itself can cause tension throughout the body (which is more noticeable when you need to tap fast).
This guy knows
Topic Starter
Deva

Almost wrote:

You literally didn't read a word from my post
KupcaH
React
Equbuxu
If you mean literal score than it's calculated differently with RX and you can't compare them
cravenfiner
RX has no score multiplier while no mod has one. Probably why the no mod score is better.
Topic Starter
Deva
I meant better as in I had better both combo and accuracy
CYL95
you are not familiar without your left hand clicking, its like using the other keys on the keyboard, you are not used to it, so RX makes your combo, accuracy and score lower...
...you dont need to react to it if you just think of the score... ever noticed how RX multiply the entire score by 0.00%?
im flat

CYL95 wrote:

you are not familiar without your left hand clicking, its like using the other keys on the keyboard, you are not used to it, so RX makes your combo, accuracy and score lower...
...you dont need to react to it if you just think of the score... ever noticed how RX multiply the entire score by 0.00%?

but relax is easier lol
Topic Starter
Deva
It's interesting how I threw off the rails everyone with this question. How did GnR become so automated?
KupcaH
To read low AR better you need to play more low AR.
NixXSkate
Because the question is stupid and you're playing relax on easy shit
show more