forum

Best Acc Improvement

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HappytheCat14
What is the best acc improvement even after playing a lot, acc is still 88-92%.
Equbuxu
It is based on your top plays, topmost plays contribute the most to the acc.
Juuuuuuuuul
Focus on music, rely more on audio to know when to click, visual is to know where to click.
Adjust hitsounds volume, too loud is as bad as too quiet, balance it.
Check OD, don't rush stuff too hard, go back on what you have 90% and try to do 95%, focus on acc, not on combo.
Train with scoreV2. Say good bye to pp for a while.

Or don't care about it, anyway, pp mostly comes from combo, good acc is only relevant if on a long combo.
im flat
simply just improve acc on top plays
i have 88% global acc lol
Brainage
You only have 100 hours playtime lol, your accuracy is fine and you dont need to worry too much, it will improve. If you want to really improve your accuracy efficiently, the best things to do (that I did) are streaming (streaming is where you go zxzxzxzxz on really fast clusters of notes) and alternating practice. Alternating also requires you to focus more, and who knows, you might even get better at reading from it too. Streaming is also going to appear in maps more and more as you climb up in difficulty, and you can expect to find short bursts of notes (3-16) in 3* maps and up :)
Xirai
I improved my acc, when I redid songs in my "best plays" list.

Also got horrible much pp for it... But I just wanted to get over 95% :P

So after a while playing, redo old records. You will most probably gain accuracy, because they get easier to play.
CYL95
if you wanna harsh train your accuracy, just go mute the hitsounds and try your best to get as many 300s as you can :) good luck
show more