1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
now this is epic

good skin
posted
Unfortunately I have to say that I like the skin I say so because I do not like the game but it is beautiful skin and great xd
posted

Izu Kaguya wrote:

Runiel wrote:

now this is epic

good skin
[quote="Izu Kaguya"]Unfortunately I have to say that I like the skin I say so because I do not like the game but it is beautiful skin and great xd
thanks br0skis have fun with it
posted
I love this skin, its just if you leave the slider circle, it disappears . im not sure if this has been addressed but it has lead to some unnecessary fails
posted
We need Daequan or any Sus TSM member as the ranking screen
posted
love it
posted

1XhallowX1 wrote:

love it
:D

Wuts wrote:

We need Daequan or any Sus TSM member as the ranking screen
lmao maybe who knows

ThiccBoiHyuga wrote:

I love this skin, its just if you leave the slider circle, it disappears . im not sure if this has been addressed but it has lead to some unnecessary fails
thanks on the feedback! I think this might be a problem with the sliderb being skinned with sliderfollowcircle i'll take a look at it
posted
Nice skin gamer boys
posted
Okay,jokes aside this is a pretty neat skin, i like the cleanliness of it and I specially like the attention to detail this skin has. I aprecciate the hard work! 9/10
posted
uwu
posted
victory royal skin
posted

-WeabooBPF- wrote:

Nice skin gamer boys
thanks epic gamer

datcatt wrote:

Okay,jokes aside this is a pretty neat skin, i like the cleanliness of it and I specially like the attention to detail this skin has. I aprecciate the hard work! 9/10
cheers for the compliments dude glad u like it

Tsubaki_choco wrote:

uwu
o no

Incomp wrote:

victory royal skin
lets get this bread u/meatrodtodd 8-)
posted
This skin is so EPIC! Right, gamers?
posted

bloodymascarade wrote:

This skin is so EPIC! Right, gamers?