forum

Fortnite Skin v1.02 [SD/HD] [STD] [16:9]

posted
Total Posts
53
show more
lulku
It's look like skin's from 2009 - 2013 maybe.
Now skins be more revolution,but it's good try to transfer fortnite in osu.it's cool:>
Topic Starter
Nixot

Strawberry Cake wrote:

Unironically a good skin tbh :)

MisakiSakaki wrote:

Didn't spect that 9/1O

[- Kuro -] wrote:

Epic Games tbh

lulku wrote:

It's look like skin's from 2009 - 2013 maybe.

Now skins be more revolution,but it's good try to transfer fortnite in osu.it's cool:>
glad yall like it thanks for the kind words br0skis
keremaru
This has to be a joke.
LeKuroh
I personally find Fortnite detestable, but this is a clean skin. Nice job bud.
GirI
now THIS is why i play osu
KingTB
OMG THIS IS SO EPIC
ctron
at school and cant see but seams interesting

This is actually a rly nice skin except for the actual game play
Lyawi
Can also get used without thinking about Fortnite...Good jobbu!
UnknownStuffs
you should probably skin menu-snow.png with something (or blank it out), the game mode icons (because of the way they work in the song menu) act really wonky on the main menu when you turn on snow
really well-made skin otherwise, everything is clean and fits the theme well and the gameplay is actually usable
Topic Starter
Nixot

UnknownStuffs wrote:

you should probably skin menu-snow.png with something (or blank it out), the game mode icons (because of the way they work in the song menu) act really wonky on the main menu when you turn on snow

really well-made skin otherwise, everything is clean and fits the theme well and the gameplay is actually usable
thanks for the feedback, updated the menu snow so it won't log bonkers on the main menu now, cheers for the compliments bud

Lyawi wrote:

Can also get used without thinking about Fortnite...Good jobbu!

ctron wrote:

at school and cant see but seams interesting



This is actually a rly nice skin except for the actual game play

KingTB wrote:

OMG THIS IS SO EPIC

Cigarettes wrote:

now THIS is why i play osu

LeSauce wrote:

I personally find Fortnite detestable, but this is a clean skin. Nice job bud.
thanks guys hope you're liking the skin!

- Theres now an update of the skin if you guys want to get the latest version,cheers!
ctron
has become my main skin but pls fix the retry on the results screen as tapping anywhere restarts the map
Topic Starter
Nixot

ctron wrote:

has become my main skin but pls fix the retry on the results screen as tapping anywhere restarts the map
nice to hear, reduced the pause-retry size so it won't be as intrusive on the results screen as before, it'll still be there but you should have more freedom to click in more areas without hitting the retry

edit: followpoints werent blanked out in 1.02 but has now been fixed.
Unknown_player
Gotta love this skin. I know people hating fortnite but this skin deserved to be loved

Very comfortable to use and great design in one. That's cool
B O X
where are the fortnite girls?
Monster Bait
Hey can you add some fortnite girls to the ranking panel :)
downy
wheres me booty fortnite default dance *infinite dab*
sayoko
ok, this is epic
JakusonFox
HIT THE CHUG JUG HIT THE CHUG JUG HIT IT
MyAngelMegu
Excuse me what the firetruck.. this skin is unironically really good lol.
vinn
i actually unironically like this skin, as speaking, i use that cs:go skin on the forums more than i do my regular skin anyways, but this is actually pretty good for a topic that is just joek. like, way too much effort.

my only issues is
>the fail note (not the 0/X) animation catches me off guard all the time, even with getting used to the skin, mostly on sliders and stacks, (acting like a HD note fading out, as a person who usually no-mod or just hr/nc all maps, it just doesn't work well with me, for some reason)
>some of the sounds are still not changed, which upsets me a bit, i would like to see actual fortnite sounds like menu sounds get in
>where's the waifus (jk, i don't mind it, just maybe a bit more characters for the combo burst?)

but seriously, good work, and well

epic
yes i edited this two times sue me
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply